Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Find Golem Nav?

EXCALIBURs

Question

16 answers to this question

You get them on the new Derelict maps. To get to those you need to find normal nav coordinates from normal missions, which drop from lockers, chests and containers. 

pretty much this

to be spesific they only have a chance to drop from cintaners and lockers so make sure you exploar everywhere, some parts are not clearly visible.

To be a little bit more specific, first, you must find the nav coordinates that can be found in all container and breakable objects around the solar system, then you need to make any derelict void key mission and inside the derelict void mission, you need to again break any breakable or storage container to find the golem nav coordinates.

Nope, only normal nav beacons drop from normal maps, golem nav beacons drop from derelict maps. Also I hope you stocked up on mutagen masses cause they don't drop anywhere anymore!

I see... so we have to grind missions to get normal NAV, to grind new derelict to get golem NAV and grind new golem to meybe get Nekros bp...? RNG, well guess whos buying the new warframe for plat, because i cannot be arsed. ^^

To be a little bit more specific, first, you must find the nav coordinates that can be found in all container and breakable objects around the solar system, then you need to make any derelict void key mission and inside the derelict void mission, you need to again break any breakable or storage container to find the golem nav coordinates.

pretty much.

and lockers in derelict void too.

nova or loki can reach some rooms that cant be reached otherwise so if you have any of them take them :3

I see... so we have to grind missions to get normal NAV, to grind new derelict to get golem NAV and grind new golem to meybe get Nekros bp...? RNG, well guess whos buying the new warframe for plat, because i cannot be arsed. ^^

I did, I had plat to spare and nothing else to buy. I don't even feel like playing this game anymore. DE dropped the ball

thx!

I feel stupid here but found a nav orb, what do I do with it? Cant see it in my void key menu or in foundry....what to do? :)

It's a "resource" to build those new Derelict Void Keys, you must buy a BP from the Marketplace. The assassination mission requires Golem Nav Keys though, you use Nav Orb for the normal mission types (capture, survival, def, ext).

Well not maybe. The BPs are mission reward so you always get one; you just may not get the one you need.

there is any level that have alot container ?

M-Prime on Mercury is still pretty good for this. I get 1-5 nav coords per run, and they're fast and easy.

Edited by CitizenV

we have to grind missions to get normal NAV, to grind new derelict to get golem NAV and grind new golem to meybe get Nekros bp

I haven't been grinding normal missions for normal navs, and I've still somehow managed to pick up like, 19 of them from just normal play.

It helps if you're running corpus tilesets since those have containers and lockers like skittles rainbow infinity x10.

Also, focus on making Derelict Capture keys. I'm getting around 7~8 Golem Navs per derelict capture on average. Make sure you have a Nova, because Wormhole is almost a necessity for traversing some of the tougher tilesets. Also avoid the parkour treasure rooms; one of them is confirmed to be broken and will trap you forever.

Also, find some buddies to share keys with. It will make the grind less of a chore.

Edited by Letter13