Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sawgaw Horrasque Stover Conservation too hard/broken

(PSN)FeFiFoeFlo

Ok DE I'm officially quitting this broken game mode! The sound deduction is way off base or broken.

I'm wearing headphones, have volumes all the way up, sound effect turn all the way up and I go exactly where the sounds lead me and where the animal call is the loudest, but not matter how much I match the sounds by using purple line and even going off beat with blue lines the targeted won't spawn, I'm wasting synthesisers too. I suggest you guys design a better system using a radar or increase the sound trigger radius. 

PS: I never used to have this problem in fortuna 1.0 with the original set 

PPS: All three of these new conservations don't appear on the codex, even after scanning them, so maybe next update work on adding that too

Edited by (PS4)FeFiFoeFlo
PPS

I've NEVER failed to call an animal.....

Lets walk through this.....You find and use the poop to reveal the animal tracks and search area......

You follow the tracks into the search area until you find a food pile??.....

You clear the area of any hostiles before making the echolure call.....

You have the correct lure equipped,  If you have pheromones you use those and then make the call....

The animal calls back, you then have to return the call at VERY roughly the same pitch,  it gives you a start point and you just move up or down on the scale as fast as the pitch does trying your best to stay between the two white lines.

Boom animal appears.......

I will agree pheromone spray seems to only last long enough to make 1 attempt. maybe two..(the smoke changes color....

--------------------

Im not sure what sound has to do with ANY of this though...   the poop is visual,  the tracks are visual, the lure spot is visual,  if you used the correct lure you are visually told how to call the animal back...  the animal appearing can be SEEN if you have enough range on your enemy radar,   Enemy Radar aura+mod+animal instinct from pet..

Sawgaws will freaking take off on you and either just straight up fly off get path broken or goto mushrooms outside radar range.   If anything else is taking off on you then it has to be becauseof gunfire or you are just standing there??   I cant tell you how many times I have jumped away from a lure spot so I can snipe at animals only to have the appear right on top of me,   but I am crouched so they never see me(not invisible). 

But as far as making calls... that parts pretty impossible to to screw up unless your just mashing the up/down pitch control in random directions.  

9 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I've NEVER failed to call an animal.....

Lets walk through this.....You find and use the poop to reveal the animal tracks and search area......

You follow the tracks into the search area until you find a food pile??.....

You clear the area of any hostiles before making the echolure call.....

You have the correct lure equipped,  If you have pheromones you use those and then make the call....

The animal calls back, you then have to return the call at VERY roughly the same pitch,  it gives you a start point and you just move up or down on the scale as fast as the pitch does trying your best to stay between the two white lines.

Boom animal appears.......

I will agree pheromone spray seems to only last long enough to make 1 attempt. maybe two..(the smoke changes color....

--------------------

Im not sure what sound has to do with ANY of this though...   the poop is visual,  the tracks are visual, the lure spot is visual,  if you used the correct lure you are visually told how to call the animal back...  the animal appearing can be SEEN if you have enough range on your enemy radar,   Enemy Radar aura+mod+animal instinct from pet..

Sawgaws will freaking take off on you and either just straight up fly off get path broken or goto mushrooms outside radar range.   If anything else is taking off on you then it has to be becauseof gunfire or you are just standing there??   I cant tell you how many times I have jumped away from a lure spot so I can snipe at animals only to have the appear right on top of me,   but I am crouched so they never see me(not invisible). 

But as far as making calls... that parts pretty impossible to to screw up unless your just mashing the up/down pitch control in random directions.  

Thanks for the reply but I fail the call on these three all the time, I don't move the pitch up and down, like I've said in my post I've never failed to make a match a call before this stupid profit taker patch, finding following poop and matching lures isn't the problem. I've seen a few others on this forum have similar issues to me on the same set of three.

12 hours ago, (PS4)FeFiFoeFlo said:

Well I've found out where the problem is, you are now required to move the purple line as the pitch/call moves past it. I think this new change and conservation in general needs a codex entry tutorial in your liset to solve this confusion for others.

If you were not trying to match the pitch on the second attempt then all your previous attempts were just dumb luck that you managed to get an animal to show up lol.  You have always had to do this lol.