Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not Going To Play This Game

RedDirtTrooper

The game you had before update 10, I played that one. Enjoyed it a lot. Gave you my money because I thought you'd earned it.

But I'm not going to play this new game. This new game is slow, and slow is boring. Slow movement, slow melee, slow access to new content. You can some up this entire awful update with one word. Slow. I won't play this.

This isn't hyperbole. I'm no exaggerating for the sake of emphasis, I'm just not going to play your game in this state. So I hope you are listening to all of us and at that you'll get rid of this stamina nerf and come up with a better solution than this ludicrous double keyed grind wall for the new content. If not, then thank you for the good times, I'll be giving my gaming dollars to one of your competitors while I check your update forum occasionally to see if you've fixed your massive mistakes.

Most people who have a will at this point have already been extremely disappointed or even quit the game entirely already. If this is what the founders want, best of luck to them. At this rate it's going to become THAT game, THAT game with a playerbase of 500 cash shop gorgers who do nothing but sit around in pvp and chat and stroke themselves until the game shuts down with a whimper.

Ever heard of stamina mods?

I didn't even felt the nerf, It feels almost the same.

3 mods for stamina, 1-4 for abilities, 2-3 for shields. 

Oh guess what, you're out of mods. I hope you all enjoy playing EXACTLY THE SAME LOAD-OUT because that is how the game is set up right now. In their short-sighted rush to make stamina have more of an impact they simultaneously invalidated every other mod in the game. Nice job DE, only you could have such limited "vision". 

I agree with the OP; pre-10 I was thoroughly enjoying myself and spending money. Post-10 I am absolutely done with this game. 

Ever heard of stamina mods?

I didn't even felt the nerf, It feels almost the same.

They don't help. I always had on Quick Rest before the update. Even with Quick Rest and Marathon I find myself frequently pausing my movement just to regain stamina.

The new mods can't help if they aren't dropping and even with them they can't help if some levels lack of enemies spawning.

Most people who have a will at this point have already been extremely disappointed or even quit the game entirely already. If this is what the founders want, best of luck to them. At this rate it's going to become THAT game, THAT game with a playerbase of 500 cash shop gorgers who do nothing but sit around in pvp and chat and stroke themselves until the game shuts down with a whimper.

I was going to agree with the op but since U obviously dont have a clue what u'r talking about, maybe he doesnt either.

we have to now take up several slots on warframes and melee weapons just to achieve the level of enjoyment we had before

that's not a good direction for the game

I just... I don't even understand all of you crying babies on forums. Since you're rushing the levels, you won't even need most of the mods. And when not rushing, it does not even feel that much worse. How is that enjoyment to do same over and over again, having same loadouts over and over again? At least they're actually trying to put some depth to this whole "run, point and shoot, and press 4 sometimes" mess.

However about mods in general, I am up for more mod slots trough forma or something which would be locked to a specific polarity.

Edited by Aure7

I just... I don't even understand all of you crying babies on forums. Since you're rushing the levels, you won't even need most of the mods. And when not rushing, it does not even feel that much worse. How is that enjoyment to do same over and over again, having same loadouts over and over again? At least they're actually trying to put some depth to this whole "run, point and shoot, and press 4 sometimes" mess.

However about mods in general, I am up for more mod slots trough forma or something.

who the hell said i was rushing? movespeed is useful in all situations, especially defense for reviving and getting to the pod

please stop projecting

However about mods in general, I am up for more mod slots trough forma or something which would be locked to a specific polarity.

You are an absolute moron. This change affects everyone, not just people going for a speed run. I'm irritated by how god-awful slow I am just trying to play the friggin' game. 

who the hell said i was rushing? movespeed is useful in all situations, especially defense for reviving and getting to the pod

please stop projecting

Then in that case, 1 stamina related is all you need. I never had problems and had 1 slot for stamina mod anyway, everything else you need fits. And after all this game is beta, let it evolve, don't hold on to it with your teeth and drag it down into what you're used to.

I primarily use my weapons for killing things, hardly use skills at all. That means I'm zipping back and forth to kill stuff (ie. an Exterminate). What if I do want to try and make use of the blocking system? I can't because all of that stamina is used trying to get to the enemy.

The game you had before update 10, I played that one. Enjoyed it a lot. Gave you my money because I thought you'd earned it.

But I'm not going to play this new game. This new game is slow, and slow is boring. Slow movement, slow melee, slow access to new content. You can some up this entire awful update with one word. Slow. I won't play this.

This isn't hyperbole. I'm no exaggerating for the sake of emphasis, I'm just not going to play your game in this state. So I hope you are listening to all of us and at that you'll get rid of this stamina nerf and come up with a better solution than this ludicrous double keyed grind wall for the new content. If not, then thank you for the good times, I'll be giving my gaming dollars to one of your competitors while I check your update forum occasionally to see if you've fixed your massive mistakes.

I been here since February, and every single big update there is always someone who post a statement similar to this.

Just saying.....

We weren't rushing, we were playing a fast ninja third person shooter. Not sure what game you people who aren't outraged by this were playing. When not rushing, it feels much, much slower, atrociously so. I feel like I went from space ninja to 70 year old asthmatic, even with both stamina mods maxed. Load outs are going to stay the same regardless of these changes, they'll just have a new meta. There's always a meta, that's just the way it is. Atleast the old meta was FUN. This new meta has made me quit the game. That is all.

You are an absolute moron. This change affects everyone, not just people going for a speed run. I'm irritated by how god-awful slow I am just trying to play the friggin' game. 

then this has to be some kind of bug. Or you were abusing some kind of $&*&*#(%& bugs like zorencopter and now it broke it. I hopped on a mission with empty frame, expecting it's a disaster after reading forums and after all it was a regular mission, I didn't even felt more slow than before update.

I been here since February, and every single big update there is always someone who post a statement similar to this.

Just saying.....

Yes, so much that their last slide rework was completely removed. People make valid points, just because you enjoy the changes doesn't mean everyone has to enjoy them with you.

We weren't rushing, we were playing a fast ninja third person shooter. Not sure what game you people who aren't outraged by this were playing. When not rushing, it feels much, much slower, atrociously so. I feel like I went from space ninja to 70 year old asthmatic, even with both stamina mods maxed. Load outs are going to stay the same regardless of these changes, they'll just have a new meta. There's always a meta, that's just the way it is. Atleast the old meta was FUN. This new meta has made me quit the game. That is all.

how can it possibly feel slow with both stamina mods maxed, you can run half of the map without stopping with those. At first complaints were constructive but I seriously think now you're just trolls.

Just saying.....

I understand, and if these changes are worth them losing my business that's entirely their decision. I just felt it necessary to tell them that they have indeed lost my business at this point, but that they have a window to get it back, this brief window where I'll still be checking the forums to see if they've changed their minds. It's their game, and their decision, but I'm not playing it.

how can it possibly feel slow with both stamina mods maxed, you can run half of the map without stopping with those. At first complaints were constructive but I seriously think now you're just trolls.

Nope, feels like a 70 year old asthmatic in slightly better shape than with out the mods. I seriously don't understand how you can play this way. That's not me exagerating, I hate it so bad that I don't know how anyone else doesn't. Were there a bunch of players who didn't hold their sprint key down all the time or something? Who wanted to waddle like ducks instead of running like ninjas? They sure feel a lot more like ducks than ninjas now, so congrats?

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

then this has to be some kind of bug. Or you were abusing some kind of $&*&*#(%& bugs like zorencopter and now it broke it. I hopped on a mission with empty frame, expecting it's a disaster after reading forums and after all it was a regular mission, I didn't even felt more slow than before update.

You probably didn't run much to begin with. Enjoy being slow as hell, I'm sure you're pretty used to it by now.