The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas energy colour.

Velaethia

I'm not sure why but Atlas is as far as I've noticed so far the only frame who's abilities remain the same exact colour no matter what his energy colour is. His Rumblers, and Rock Armor, and Rock Fists are always brown and not remotely effected by ability colour. Why is this? I have not noticed that to be the case with any other warframe and it kind of limits customization. Why if I want a frosty look on atlas? But my golemns will always be brown. Is there a particular reason? If not could this be fixed? Thanks.

don't worry, Atlas prime will likely have gold Ore instead of rocks! you've just got to wait until he gets primed. I was gonna say "see you there in 5 years, but after Equinox it could actually be him so... yeah. I would like the option to change the colour of the rocks, after all, there's some pretty colourful rocks IRL:

Image result for colorful rocks

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

don't worry, Atlas prime will likely have gold Ore instead of rocks! you've just got to wait until he gets primed. I was gonna say "see you there in 5 years, but after Equinox it could actually be him so... yeah. I would like the option to change the colour of the rocks, after all, there's some pretty colourful rocks IRL:

Image result for colorful rocks

Exactly. He's also the only frame I know who has this issue. Although I have similar grievances with parts of some warframes not being customizable. Remaining the same colour no matter what you have the pallet as. Which really frustrates me. Makes them harder for me to play if I cannot customize them to my liking. Fashion Frame is the real end game after all. Notable warframes guilty of this are Valkyr and her binds which are always white. Eww. Equinox eye thing is always black. (Maybe we need an Auxiliary color slot?). Parts of Ivara's body are always off white. Parts of Nyx are always dark grey. There are probably more then that but those are the ones that I thought off first. I know most of them have alternative skins without that problem but that's not really enough imho. Allowing us to customize the base skin fully. Because it's not fair that most frames you can do that but randomly some frames can't be.

Edit: Just realised Inaros has a similar issues as Atlas. Seems frames who have an earth theme are forced to have their abilities remain brown. Inaros Sandstorm, and sand Minions remain brown regardless of energy colour... Cmon DE. Why? It's not like they're early frames where you had limitations. In fact the very first frames don't have this issue at all.  I didn't notice inaros at first cuz I was already using earth themes for him. But now if I want to change it there will be significant dissonance between his look and his abilities. Especially going with my default colours of black and green. 

Edited by Velaethia

21 hours ago, Velaethia said:

I'm not sure why but Atlas is as far as I've noticed so far the only frame who's abilities remain the same exact colour no matter what his energy colour is. His Rumblers, and Rock Armor, and Rock Fists are always brown and not remotely effected by ability colour. Why is this?

4 hours ago, Velaethia said:

Edit: Just realised Inaros has a similar issues as Atlas. Seems frames who have an earth theme are forced to have their abilities remain brown. Inaros Sandstorm, and sand Minions remain brown regardless of energy colour... Cmon DE. Why?

Most likely because the end results of the abilities are made out of rock/sand, and not out of energy itself.