Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The First Update...

Buldozers

That actually make me to play other games instead of WF, and I played this game non-stop for 2 months and I upgraded to GM yesterday. Silly me.

This new grindfest is killing all the fun from this game and you cant still join all the void missions without sending friend request first instead of simple invite and there is still no multi language encoding support - ******** everywhere.

Instead devs are improving PvP, like that was needed for this game in the first place and removing ammo gear replacing it with more expensive craft fodder. I won't even start about stamina nerf.

Oh well, my Steam library is huge enough. I will be back for events, but don't expect me to buy Nekro, though I can afford since I'm founder. Buying instead of earning removes all fun. Fun which is non-existent with all this heavy grind they introduced in U10.

Yep.

I've played Warframe non stop for months now! It's been awesome.

But after this update today... well I just got off a marathon Uncharted 3 (PS3) session! 

It had been on my backlog for the PS3 since it came out (yeah, it takes me a while to get around to it!). 

I'll have to check out Last of Us too soon. I'd heard it was a top notch game.

I'd popped back to the forum to see if there'd been any comment or changes.. nope. <shrug>

I'll keep hoping, but in the mean time.. <reaches for PS3 controller again> :D

That actually make me to play other games instead of WF, and I played this game non-stop for 2 months and I upgraded to GM yesterday. Silly me.

This new grindfest is killing all the fun from this game and you cant still join all the void missions without sending friend request first instead of simple invite and there is still no multi language encoding support - ******** everywhere.

Instead devs are improving PvP, like that was needed for this game in the first place and removing ammo gear replacing it with more expensive craft fodder. I won't even start about stamina nerf.

Oh well, my Steam library is huge enough. I will be back for events, but don't expect me to buy Nekro, though I can afford since I'm founder. Buying instead of earning removes all fun. Fun which is non-existent with all this heavy grind they introduced in U10.

I don't see what the problem is. Why is everyone so mad? Update 10 was awesome.

Sure. It's the best ninja walking simulator on the market. Finally I get to feel what it's like to be a ninja coming out of retirement and training to get back into shape. It's like lethargy; the game. Totally sweet. 

So everyone's hating and whining because you can't sprint? "Yup, the rest of the game's cool, but I can't sprint so 1/10. #truestory"

So everyone's hating and whining because you can't sprint? "Yup, the rest of the game's cool, but I can't sprint so 1/10. #truestory"

Well, the fact that no real content was added.

The only boss that was "Reworked" is pushed behind a massive pay/grind wall to even experience once.

The fact the new frame that many wanted just as much as Antimatter is stuck behind this grindwall, piling layers and layers of RNG onto the situation at hand.

Mixed with the fact that now we have to dual with PvP criers even more.

Yea. That's why we are mad.

Ohgawd.... People remeber that we actually have movemnt mods other than Rush?

Use Marathon instead of Rush. Problem with stamina solved suddenly.

New content?

So Oroki derelikt that is for once has enviromental traps that can actually kill you.

S#&$ton of new weapons.

And I actually freaking like the ammoun of Grind for Nekros. Because when they put Nova on just ordinary boss - I guess they killed alot of platinum sales since it was so easy to farm her.

Geting  Nekros for free will be a freaking feat of determination. And this ammount of grind actually made me think about just outrigh spending plat on it but then I thought.... damn I will have no reason to run that new epic Boss.

So you know what? I will get Nekros for free, I will play through all those missions because for once devs actually managed to make a content that is chalneging enough to constantly keep you on your toes, but without being too punishing.

(New Golem is a big bullet spoonge abd his attcks hit like a truck, BUT - he will NEVER oneshot you like Jackal and its grenades of certain doom)

This "grind" will keep me playing actually. Gathering parts for keys, and hoping for best.

Also new survival mode is just epic. Go into Corpus survival of lvl 60-70, you will suddenly learn how to hide behind walls. So much cannon fooder is thrown against you and you need to constantly move forward, thats just great. And unlike Defence - anihilating everything in room will buy you just a few seconds untill another wave will rush in.

Edited by derclaw

No one hates it that badly. I'd say more like 4/10. So what if the rest is cool? I personally don't feel like a cool space ninja when I can't sprint for 4 seconds. We're supposed to be fast, acrobatic soldiers. But it feels more like we're gods of war.

EDIT: Don't forget the J3-2000 grind. RNG ---> 3 hour wait ---> RNG ---> Another 3 hour wait ---> RNG.

@derclaw: No one even puts on Rush. We shouldn't be forced to put on a mod to sprint for longer than 5 seconds. Hell, I'm sure you can do that and you're not a military trained acrobatic soldier.

Edited by AlchemistMute

No one hates it that badly. I'd say more like 4/10. So what if the rest is cool? I personally don't feel like a cool space ninja when I can't sprint for 4 seconds. We're supposed to be fast, acrobatic soldiers. But it feels more like we're gods of war.

The only one's that should remain really fast are the actual ninjas, Loki and Ash. Otherwise every other frame is just a god of destruction and chaos. Name one and I'll prove how.

Well, the fact that no real content was added.

The only boss that was "Reworked" is pushed behind a massive pay/grind wall to even experience once.

The fact the new frame that many wanted just as much as Antimatter is stuck behind this grindwall, piling layers and layers of RNG onto the situation at hand.

Mixed with the fact that now we have to dual with PvP criers even more.

Yea. That's why we are mad.

Okay. This, I understand, but remember update 9? The same things here could apply directly to u9 and in the end that wasn't so bad. It just takes a bit extra work. People may not like the grinding, but why not just play the game to be a badass? Why do we always only have to play to grind?

The only one's that should remain really fast are the actual ninjas, Loki and Ash. Otherwise every other frame is just a god of destruction and chaos. Name one and I'll prove how.

Hell, Lancers in their giant, heavy armor can sprint longer than that. Why? Because they're trained soldiers of war. I'm not saying the other Frames should run quickly. They just need to be able to run at all.

Hell, Lancers in their giant, heavy armor can sprint longer than that. Why? Because they're trained soldiers of war. I'm not saying the other Frames should run quickly. They just need to be able to run at all.

I really don't feel like you should judge a game based off of what you cannot do. If we did, then Halo would be the worst game ever because it shows dual wielding energy swords, but the player cannot do that. Why can't we judge games based off of what you can do?

I really don't feel like you should judge a game based off of what you cannot do. If we did, then Halo would be the worst game ever because it shows dual wielding energy swords, but the player cannot do that. Why can't we judge games based off of what you can do?

What? No, the point is, you're not a military soldier, but you can do something that these soldiers can't do. Shouldn't trained soldiers at least be able to run 10 seconds like an average person can? Shouldn't they be better than that?

I'm lazy, overweight, and I don't exercise much if at all. I can still run longer than the Tenno can,  who may I add, are trained killing machines in super powerful exosuits. I don't have a powerful suit of armor nor am I trained in any way. I shouldn't be able to outrun them. I  feel like it's skyward sword syndrome all over again with stamina. I got so sick of the stamina meter that I used codes to disable it. Running wasn't bad in Warframe. Sure, you get tired, but you mod it out, you can run for a long time. Does helicoptering even work anymore? I kinda just logged in, was disappointed in the grind and stamina mechanic, then logged off.

What? No, the point is, you're not a military soldier, but you can do something that these soldiers can't do. Shouldn't trained soldiers at least be able to run 10 seconds like an average person can? Shouldn't they be better than that?

Sure. I absolutely agree with this, but the game isn't any worse as a result of the unhealthy tenno. At most, this is a slight hindrance. It's just an inconvenience.

Sure. I absolutely agree with this, but the game isn't any worse as a result of the unhealthy tenno. At most, this is a slight hindrance. It's just an inconvenience.

It is, IMO. I wanna feel like a badass space ninja, sweeping through crowds, making sweet parkour moves and generally being awesome. But if I'm overweight...

Also the 4/10 rating was a total. The stamina issure only removes 2 points alone.

I don't see what the problem is. Why is everyone so mad? Update 10 was awesome.

Everyone is hating because of the grindfest.

Warframe as a game and the way it's advertise shouldn't be a grindfest.

People that are looking forward to playing Warframe in the future such as new players when the game is officially release isn't going to come here expecting it to be a grindfest like other MMO.

They will be expecting fast pace actions like some FPS except in 3rd person and really cool stuff since "Ninja" Play for Free.

Are we currently Ninja? Not really

Is the gameplay like what they advertise? Not really

The amount of people that will bash this game will be huge and then this game will just collapse as a whole due to all the negative reviews.

If the game is fun and awesome people will tell their friends to play it. If not they'll tell their friends not to play it.

It's looking like I might actually be done with Warframe for a while, as much as I've loved it.

Different games are giving me more fun for less work at the moment. I imagine that a lot of veteran players are probably in the "done for a while" mindset as well, at least until DE moves away from content that you have to job-play the game to get.

Maybe they're aiming for the "pre-teens with parents' credit cards" market.

As for me, I'm probably going to shelve it for a month or two, perhaps playing the events when they happen. Right now, DE's overall content/monetization scheme is really turning me off.