Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I make my operator less.......idk

IllogicalLogic420

Question

5 answers to this question

Yeah the focus grind is no joke. Literally need millions of focus in the important trees.

Btw idk if you know this already but you can consume some of the Eidolon Shards for extra Focus once you have a school unlocked.

Be aware each school has its own focus stores. So you can't do something like convert shards into 100k focus with Zenurik then use that to unlock Madurai. In that example you would have to spend those points in Zenurik or wait until you get enough Focus in Madurai through a Lens, unlock the school and then convert the shards there. 

Edited by Horyzon

The way they move is actually lore friendly. They are only human kids, after all, and assuming what condition their muscles must be in after a long time in cryo sleep, being able to run as long as they want without having to stop and catch their breath is wonderful. Let's not compare them to war machines 🙂

Try using void dash more, it's pretty fast, even without being upgraded. Void mode itself is very neat, it enhances your survivability greatly. 

If you have a problem specifically with the running animation, you can post this to feedback! 

15 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

So slow too....are there any mods to make him run/sprint faster? And actually run/sprint normally? Not like a creepy weird purple people eater hunchback?

Sadly no... you're stuck with those Animations....

As for their speed.... theres a Passive Focus Skill in The Naramon school that will increase your operatr's movement speed..... forgot its name.... its also a Waybound Skill so yo can use it in other schools once you unbind it. Just know that its going to cost you 1 000 000 Focus to level it up and anothe 1 000 000 Focus plus 1 Brilliant Edidolon Shard to unbind it. Assuming you do every single Tridolon once successfully each night then you can have it In less than 48 Hourz... I get about 220 000 Focus for every successfully tridolon... and I only have 3 Successful tridolons in total under my belt 😄 so yeah its alil inconsistent. 

16 hours ago, Horyzon said:

Yeah the focus grind is no joke. Literally need millions of focus in the important trees.

Btw idk if you know this already but you can consume some of the Eidolon Shards for extra Focus once you have a school unlocked.

Be aware each school has its own focus stores. So you can't do something like convert shards into 100k focus with Zenurik then use that to unlock Madurai. In that example you would have to spend those points in Zenurik or wait until you get enough Focus in Madurai through a Lens, unlock the school and then convert the shards there. 

Thank you! Yes I did notice that after my first Eidolon hunt. I was like "this has to be the way".

11 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

The way they move is actually lore friendly. They are only human kids, after all, and assuming what condition their muscles must be in after a long time in cryo sleep, being able to run as long as they want without having to stop and catch their breath is wonderful. Let's not compare them to war machines 🙂

Try using void dash more, it's pretty fast, even without being upgraded. Void mode itself is very neat, it enhances your survivability greatly. 

If you have a problem specifically with the running animation, you can post this to feedback! 

They run perfectly normal outside of combat though.

Void dash ❤️ and void mode ❤️

Good idea, thank you!

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Sadly no... you're stuck with those Animations....

As for their speed.... theres a Passive Focus Skill in The Naramon school that will increase your operatr's movement speed..... forgot its name.... its also a Waybound Skill so yo can use it in other schools once you unbind it. Just know that its going to cost you 1 000 000 Focus to level it up and anothe 1 000 000 Focus plus 1 Brilliant Edidolon Shard to unbind it. Assuming you do every single Tridolon once successfully each night then you can have it In less than 48 Hourz... I get about 220 000 Focus for every successfully tridolon... and I only have 3 Successful tridolons in total under my belt 😄 so yeah its alil inconsistent. 

That......wow. Just, wow lol.

Well, thank you everyone, this definitely helped!

• Like 3