The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fortuna lag fix(please)

ScienceAndTennology

I always have a problem about fortuna i cant do matchmakings/party cause of super massive lags of fortuna can DE just fix this lag?(I really admit that I have a mediocre pc i only have gt730 and an 8gb ram and 500gb HDD intel core i3 yet I can run cetus and plains of eidolon/tridolon missions/bounties even in a busy channel without any issues whatsoever my only damn problem is always fortuna/vallis)

Edited by ScienceAndTennology

And especially with 3 Nightwave missions set in Orb Vallis this week, good god.

I've got a 660TI (2GB VRAM) , 8GB RAM , i5-3570 and I will experience awful stutter-fests while in Orb Vallis. Setting my display to Fullscreen at 800x600 resolution helps but it will eventually stutter especially when returning to Fortuna and going back out to Vallis.

This map now runs like Cetus did for me 8 months ago when I played. Granted, Cetus still doesn't run THAT well. But it does run better

DE please.

Edited by DiscRover

On 2019-03-10 at 7:57 PM, DiscRover said:

And especially with 3 Nightwave missions set in Orb Vallis this week, good god.

I've got a 660TI (2GB VRAM) , 8GB RAM , i5-3570 and I will experience awful stutter-fests while in Orb Vallis. Setting my display to Fullscreen at 800x600 resolution helps but it will eventually stutter especially when returning to Fortuna and going back out to Vallis.

This map now runs like Cetus did for me 8 months ago when I played.

DE please.

Oh hey, that's like my exact build.

And I have the same issue. I shouldn't be having issues with this - no matter how much hell breaks loose anywhere else in the game my computer laughs. The Vallis makes it choke, I don't know what's up.

I'm in a similar position here. Granted, I have an older, non-gaming PC, but I'm still able to play the rest of the game. PoE will lag a little when I first arrive, but (as long as I'm solo) will catch up in a minute and pretty much be fine, so my computer does okay.

The really weird thing, which indicates it isn't just my old machine, is that when Orb Vallis first landed, it worked great for me. I got the black bars that I saw other people report on the forum, but I could deal with that because it ran, with no more lag than I'd experienced elsewhere. Within the last month or two, though, Orb Vallis started lagging so much that it's unplayable. And yeah, that kind of ticks me off when I see Nightwave missions for Orb Vallis, not to mention other new content.

Edited by Kenobi_000001

DE, we'd appreciate assistance over here. I genuinely want to play this game's open world content but you guys are seriously making it hard over here.

I just got disconnected twice from an Exploiter Orb run because the game locked up and forced a Host Migration during the cutscene where you yank the things out of the orb above ground.

I was even running the game at 800x600 resolution at pretty much lowest settings. Same goes for Cetus. Although, it runs a little better, it's still not up to snuff. I've got enough RAM, GPU and CPU power, what the hell gives?

Edited by DiscRover

• 3 weeks later...

It keeps getting worse mission after mission and I have to restart the game, I got an insane fps drop and freeze, I think there's a problem with the memory management or something. I don't have the best PC, but I have stable max FPS and 0 fps drop on the plains even after the remaster.

A lot of times there's a mix of lag where I can't even see the mission objective.

Edited by DukeNix

• 2 weeks later...