Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Sortie With Friend" Bounty

(XBOX)Avant Solace

A little nitpick about one of Nightwave's bounties. While this particular bounty isn't too hard on paper, it has a flaw that makes it excluding to otherwise viable players.

I personally am part of a clan that is largely inactive right now, but the alliance they are a part of is flourishing. I also have very few friends who play Warframe (as I'm a bit antisocial in that regard). So now I'm basically being punished for not being super chummy.

Also Xbox has a "delay" when processing friend requests, so I can't just friend a random person and get the bounty.

Overall I'd say just tweak this particular bounty so it includes Alliance and/or people from Recruit chat, if possible.

EDIT: So some even worse news has come to light. Apparently this bounty only works on the first playthrough of the Sortie and only for the host. When my friend finally got on, we ran it and he got the bounty but I didn't because I already did the Sortie once.

Really REALLY bad design for a bounty.

Edited by (XB1)alchemPyro

This is my least favorite challenge because of the friend limitations and it's buggy and poorly implemented into the game as it currently stands. If a host migration happens while you're doing this challenge, you're screwed. Oh yeah, apparently only the host gets credit for doing the challenge for some reason 😕 and it only works on first playthrough of the sortie (no redoing the sortie missions - you can't get credit).

• Like 1

I am affected with this bug. There is a topic in PC Bugs.

This buggy behavior have this:

"Earn a Sortie reward as a host, while playing with a friend or clan member"

Retry a completed Sortie 3, doesn't work. Only the host, player 1, can get this challenge done. Why?