Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us the Alerts back!

Can y'all give us the Alerts back. This Nightwave thing sucks. The old Alerts was more fun. Dis sitting back and one pops up that you want to do and then you do it. We get more things from them. And there was all ways something to do. But with this Nightwave it is not fun it more like work. F.Y.I. we play games for fun.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, (PS4)guytonstephen said:

The old Alerts was more fun.

Dis sitting back and one pops up that you want to do and then you do it.

there was all ways something to do.

we play games for fun.

i'm getting mixed signals.

You know for a while I always wondered why every time something new comes out hoards of threads pop up saying how terrible it is and how stupid it is or how their way is better, and I guess my primitive monkey brain couldn't comprehend that the reason why it seems like there is so many, is because most of the playerbase recognizes how good the new update is and are spending time doing their challenges, playing the game. Not making fruitless and low effort "this sucks" threads on the forums.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sxriiin said:

You know for a while I always wondered why every time something new comes out hoards of threads pop up saying how terrible it is and how stupid it is or how their way is better, and I guess my primitive monkey brain couldn't comprehend that the reason why it seems like there is so many, is because most of the playerbase recognizes how good the new update is and are spending time doing their challenges, playing the game. Not making fruitless and low effort "this sucks" threads on the forums.

or OR, it will become an extremely common complaint , that will persist long after the update, and DE will be have to do something about it, you dont know 

• 2 weeks later...
Am 3.3.2019 um 17:58 schrieb Tails_lol:

i think this is true i think the alert system should be back but it should give nightwave standing or tokens .

it will be the best of both worlds.

I dont think so.

Old alerts are bad and offer almost 0 content,bcs. they are not challenging in any way.While Nightwave gives us something different to do,and gives us some real rewards,and u can do them when ever u want.So people wont miss them anymore.

Im still shocked to see that there is people who actually enjoy the old alert system,or u just trying to defend the websites that tok advantages out of the old alert system in order to get registred user and visits.

Once the players are registred on those webisites they could filter what they want,and they would get an alarm when it appears,which is really annoying.

Nightwave is one of the best things that happend to the game.

Thank you DE and Mogamu.

Edited by CyberMemes