Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Did You Double The Amount Of Farming Needed For Nekros? Weren't You Trying To Reduce Grinding In This Game?

__Kanade__

Didn't the devs say that they were trying to REDUCE the amount of GRINDING you had to do in the game in one of the past livestreams?

Doubling the amount of farming for this and that, then hoping for Golem to actually drop a bp to make all that grinding worth it?

Nekros needs to get his abilities looked at again, he isn't worth the grind much less the 375 plat. He needs an overhaul before his grind or his plat cost is worth it.

Edited by __Kanade__

Why'd Nekros need an overhaul? Just because he doesn't onehit everything doesn't make him in need of an overhaul.

I agree with this. His #1 deals a nice amount of damage and more importantly removes some armor, his #2 is good crowd control, his #3 maybe be a bit lackluster IMO, and his #4 is essentially a radial Mind Control.

Only his #3 needs to be more useful.

I think DE overdid it this time.

We have to farm Golem Nav coordinates, which are droped in Derelict tilesets, which are only accessed through farming Nav Coordinates.

So we farm 5 coords for us to try to farm 5 special coords for us to access the minimal chance to get any of the BPs EDIT : We actually need.

Well played DE, you'll get tons of plat from the Nekros buyers.

Edited by Lakhesys

I disagree with calling this grind. Yes it takes a bit of farming mats, but since there is a 100% chance of Golem-2000 giving bps it's actually less bad.

Whould you rather go to any level and pick up parts to go for a guaranteed reward or fight the same guy 200 times for a 0.6% drop?

minimal chance to get any of the BPs.

This is flat out wrong. Golem doesn't drop a bp at all, it's rewarded at the end of his level, with a 33% chance for each peice. He also drops 10ish mods all at once.

Edited by ValhaHazred

I disagree with calling this grind. Yes it takes a bit of farming mats, but since there is a 100% chance of Golem-2000 giving bps it's actually less bad.

Whould you rather go to any level and pick up parts to go for a guaranteed reward or fight the same guy 200 times for a 0.6% drop?

^

Chances can be A******s.

I agree with this. His #1 deals a nice amount of damage and more importantly removes some armor, his #2 is good crowd control, his #3 maybe be a bit lackluster IMO, and his #4 is essentially a radial Mind Control.

Just to clarify, I don't think his #4 is like a radial MC because it doesn't res bodies around you. It actually summons mobs you've killed previously. Which means you can summon them anytime. I think so anyway :)

Doesn't mean you'll get the BP you're looking for, especially if, like all the other frames, one bit has a smaller chance than the others to drop.

his 4º is kinda useless: he can only make up to 8 clones, and they don't even get stronger,

IMO Nyx chaos is better (yes I know, they can hit you but her skill radius is so long that chaos affect hell more enemies )

his 4º is kinda useless: he can only make up to 8 clones, and they don't even get stronger,

IMO Nyx chaos is better (yes I know, they can hit you but her skill radius is so long that chaos affect hell more enemies )

Your teammates can't kill the clones and you can clone shield ospreys, fusion moa ospreys, ancient healers etc.

It depends, both have pros and contras, but none of them are useless.

Didn't the devs say that they were trying to REDUCE the amount of GRINDING you had to do in the game in one of the past livestreams?

Doubling the amount of farming for this and that, then hoping for Golem to actually drop a bp to make all that grinding worth it?

Nekros needs to get his abilities looked at again, he isn't worth the grind much less the 375 plat. He needs an overhaul before his grind or his plat cost is worth it.

Can we get some suggestions from you?

Cause the game obviously need a bit of a cushion so DE has time to get new stuff in. If there wasnt a cushion people would be here complaining about there being nothing to do. They have to strike a balance.

How instead of yet another, "You suck, DE!" Post, how about we offer some ideas.

it's 3 hours , and i already got it too, my clan rushed the bp for the golem

No, you don't get it. 3 hours for the normal Derelict key, which you need for Golem Navs, and then an extra 3 hours for the J-2000 key.

EDIT: I took a look again and apparently normal Derelict keys are only 1 hour. Forgive me.

Edited by AlchemistMute