Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave is alienating Solo players and players who cannot spend hours in game.

KaizergidorahXi

Exactly as title reads. The forcing of co-op game play is not what I came to love this game for, and neither is being forced into hour-long missions for mediocre rewards. Not to mention the cosmetics being the end goal rather than easy to get to for more casual players makes the grind not really worth it, no matter how fashion frame focused a player is. The grind in this game has been getting steadily worse over the years but this is a massive jump even for us. Please don't force us to play with others if we don't wish to or don't have the internet connection required. Not to mention an hour long survival mission, let alone TWO of them. The 30 minute ones were tedious and boring enough but an hour is just too much for most people to handle without insane amounts of cheesing. When you need to rely on cheesing to keep yourself awake, a game ceases to be fun and becomes a chore instead. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

It's also alienating people who don't want to "play" a daily job that pays in e-peen.

This^

I'm seriously thinking of stopping with NW after getting the rank 5 noggle just to do something. I will grant the devs the benefit of doubt but they may be knowingly exploiting the FOMO or "fear of missing out" of players to force them into playing a game they wouldn't normally. There is a lot more I'd like to write about it but I recently noticed DE can't take criticism too well and I'd rather not be banned yet while I still care about warframe a little bit.

Edited by Olphalarepth
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

With the 60 minute stuff... I have to agree. Not in general, but hour long stuff's a problem. Especially since it's boring, and not challenging in the slightest.

With the Kuva suvival, challenge is made by requiring Nekros/Hydroid just to mostly keep life support up. It's the reason I find ESO so frustrating to play solo (after the team bails at wave 3), the drain is faster than spawns allow to maintain.

Tried it once, made it to 35min or so with a group, no Nekros so it was gg. We got 2 stretch mods as rewards, it was pretty entertaining to see that pop up and lotus saying "look what our operative found".