Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Create Your Own NW Acts! (Brainstorming)

GinKenshin

So...NW acts, most of them seem to him people the wrong way, especially the new 60min SUR ones. Since we’re the ones doing these, I thought why not the community give a few suggestions of what acts that should exists 

This thread is for people to give their ideas about NW acts. What do you wanna do to get your standing? Classify them as daily, weekly and elite weekly

GO! 

A nice batch of simple things, like Mine X Gems, Catch X Fish would be a good weekly/daily option.

Maybe something odd like Hack 5 Bursas would be interesting.

An interesting Elite Weekly could be open 10-20ish Derelict Vaults.

There's also options such as "Complete X Missions with only a Melee weapon equipped"

Really the disappointing thing is that there were so many potential options for at least enjoyable acts, but they had to go "Afk in a survival mission for an hour" instead...

I was just thinking of making a thread like this. Challenges that would actually be rewarding and useful in their own right, instead of just busywork that takes time away from what we actually should be doing. Also some that just encourage good behavior.

Daily:

• Open 10 void relics.
  • Revive 5 teammates/companions.

Weekly:

• Open 30 void relics.
  • Acquire 5 corrupted mods.
  • Acquire 5 mods from Lua challenge rooms.
  • Find 20 syndicate tokens.
  • Raise 3 weapons to rank 30.

Elite Weekly:

• Forma 5 weapons/companions.
  • Complete Archwing Rush/Pursuit 3 times in a public squad. (okay, not all that fun or rewarding, but newbies really need veteran help clearing those nodes)

@RyukagePrime, I liked the " Acquire 5 corrupted mods." for a slightly different reason. You see, I find playing with the keys equipped interesting little self-imposed challenges. I wouldn't suggest making it explicitly for a corrupted mod, but for wolfcred instead. I guess you'd have to find a way to fit the lore together though.

I'd raise your corrupted mod challenge to hobbled + one other dragon key challenge. Make us use parkour more. There's a serious lack of that usage in game.

You know what I would like from the NW challenges? Challenge. It's that simple. Something like "Defeat Corrupted Vor with all 4 Dragon Keys equipped" or "Complete Sortie 3 without using abilities". A one mission bonus objective. Too hard, you say? That's why it's called a challenge, and not a chore.

4 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Ones that don't expire, with rewards that don't expire, so that there's no "do everything when we tell you to" pressure. Kinda like how WF used to be???

Except that’s pretty much how it always used to be, maybe except for the rewards part >__>