Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You People Confuse Me...

Arlayn

cuz he just instantly bought everything new and cant understand why people hate that boring farming of ressources, farming(1hour) > building 4 keys (1 hour) > farming again > building another key > killing the boss > maybe getting a necro part.

killed the golem 2 times now, no necro part for me 3:

Just to note, You always get a Nekros part /always/. So either you're lieing or you didn't notice it. You get the part at the end of the mission, Like void rewards.

Honestly, I agree with OP. I'm a mostly solo guy too, mainly because my connection is terrible. It's not hard to get the Navs and Gnavs. Once you have enough Navs, run through some Tower missions or play defence while waiting for the keys to build, run the Derelict when those keys are done (I suggest capture, it has more space = more chances for GNavs), then make a Gnav. Loot that, kill J2K, repeat as neccesary. I got Nekros in less than a day doing that, and I wasn't playing all day either. I went out and did stuff between J2K keys. Honestly, it's not that much of a grind....

Honestly, I agree with OP. I'm a mostly solo guy too, mainly because my connection is terrible. It's not hard to get the Navs and Gnavs. Once you have enough Navs, run through some Tower missions or play defence while waiting for the keys to build, run the Derelict when those keys are done (I suggest capture, it has more space = more chances for GNavs), then make a Gnav. Loot that, kill J2K, repeat as neccesary. I got Nekros in less than a day doing that, and I wasn't playing all day either. I went out and did stuff between J2K keys. Honestly, it's not that much of a grind....

^This.

Of all the things in U10 That is complaint worthy(Which are many.), Nekros and his way of being obtained doesn't seem very high on the list. As he is quite.. Obtainable. Easily at that.

If anything there needs to be more reasons to go into the Deralicts. As being as Nekros is obtainable in roughly 4-8 runs at norm, There isn't much reason to go back to the Deralicts and the (Epic) Golem Boss fight.

Edited by SJunior

Then when this new bad to the bone warframe comes out... everyone complains because he is behind a wall of keys similar to the wall of keys the Primes are behind

Bad to the bone?

Guess you just bought his avatar.

Soul Punch - decent skill, does not make up for 3 crappy ones

Terrify - Great skill if it worked on more than 4 guys at a time and when some enemy under it's affect is a floor above or below you then you can't cast it.  If it affected anywhere near what other frame's CC abilities did then maybe.  If they remove the "cant be cast again until all are dead who were affectted' token system then ok it is better.  If it worked on more than 4 enemies, then you got a winnner and Nekros only end game ability.

3rd Power (don't even know name cause who cares?) - get loot at high power cost and have it work only maybe sometimes if Scott feels like it.

Raise the Dead - blocks friendly LoS, reduces enemies spawn in Mobile defense therefore it reduces the farm that occurs.  Does almost no damage and if you are lucky enough to get a kill, boom no affinity.  "Ultimate" power of Nekros is ultimate fail of U10.

But it is "Balanced" for the cryers.  That can be said true, as "balance" in warframe is about makings a piece of gear, gear system entirely or a warframe useless, then it is considered "balanced" so the 14 year old little boys in the PvP areas can feel like they accomplished something taking down Nekros with a 8 formad Loki, invisible with 8 forma on each weapon and sentinel.  It was "balanced" afterall.  But shhh, DE is pushing power creep on us.  Nekros is proof!

Edited by Nickeltoe

Bad to the bone?

Guess you just bought his avatar.

Soul Punch - decent skill, does not make up for 3 crappy ones

Terrify - Great skill if it worked on more than 4 guys at a time and when some enemy under it's affect is a floor above or below you then you can't cast it.  If it affected anywhere near what other frame's CC abilities did then maybe.  If they remove the "cant be cast again until all are dead who were affectted' token system then ok it is better.  If it worked on more than 4 enemies, then you got a winnner and Nekros only end game ability.

3rd Power (don't even know name cause who cares?) - get loot at high power cost and have it work only maybe sometimes if Scott feels like it.

Raise the Dead - blocks friendly LoS, reduces enemies spawn in Mobile defense therefore it reduces the farm that occurs.  Does almost no damage and if you are lucky enough to get a kill, boom no affinity.  "Ultimate" power of Nekros is ultimate fail of U10.

But it is "Balanced" for the cryers.  That can be said true, as "balance" in warframe is about makings a piece of gear, gear system entirely or a warframe useless, then it is considered "balanced" so the 14 year old little boys in the PvP areas can feel like they accomplished something taking down Nekros with a 8 formad Loki, invisible with 8 forma on each weapon and sentinel.  It was "balanced" afterall.  But shhh, DE is pushing power creep on us.  Nekros is proof!

Bought him, ran all over Derelict, killed golem many times...

NEKROS IS EPIC!!!

His Soul punch makes Strun wraith cry itself to sleep...

His Shadows of the dead devour entire armies of enemies... he is perfect for defense, survival, and just going Commander on the enemy! Makes me wish I can summon bigger armies and have my army smash into another army for a more violent effect...

Also I used desecrate fun to use... I enjoy it the way it is...

Terrify... completely useless skill should be replaced like Rhino's old punch the floor skill...

hi im a grand master and i got my nekros the legit way and rushed the fk out of it

do a mission and open all lockers = 3 - 6 navs per mission

do a OD mission and open all lockers = 3 - 6 Golem navs p/m

do golem mission alone or with friends = guaranteed part of nekros

repeat and get your nekros in some hours or less (depends on the RNG god too :D)

srsly...it isnt that hard.......and mag prime is meh.....shiny version same thing as normal....same sht with Frost 

EDIT: you can do that without master thief mod....if i did it you can do it too

guys vauban is harder to get....i dont see people spamming "OMG PLS GIMME VAUBAN" threads

Edited by AngelGuardcc

hi im a grand master and i got my nekros the legit way and rushed the fk out of it

do a mission and open all lockers = 3 - 6 navs per mission

do a OD mission and open all lockers = 3 - 6 Golem navs p/m

do golem mission alone or with friends = guaranteed part of nekros

repeat and get your nekros in some hours or less (depends on the RNG god too :D)

srsly...it isnt that hard.......and mag prime is meh.....shiny version same thing as normal....same sht with Frost 

EDIT: you can do that without master thief mod....if i did it you can do it too

guys vauban is harder to get....i dont see people spamming "OMG PLS GIMME VAUBAN" threads

We did have those threads about vauban... along time ago... people got over it lol

Not as bad as this ones :P

Not sure I remember everyone complaining about it when Vauban first came out... people just blew up... and as it is this will blow over with time... just like the primes... just like banshee, just like Vauban... just like old clan weapons... (the new ones are just now starting to blow up all over the place)

Not sure I remember everyone complaining about it when Vauban first came out... people just blew up... and as it is this will blow over with time... just like the primes... just like banshee, just like Vauban... just like old clan weapons... (the new ones are just now starting to blow up all over the place)

I think it's already blown over.  The OP started this thread on Saturday.  Not sure why someone felt the need to bump it.