Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Kuva 60 min challenge = GREAT TIME

_Nobody_

I have to admit, this was the most fun I have had in Warframe in a long time. 

It reminded me of the days of u16/u17. Back then you had to get in chat, get a crew together, coordinate with your team and execute it. And that is what happened tonight.

Four random people all sent friend requests and all accepted it. We ran with a slow Nova, Octavia, Nekros and Inaros. We had a few close calls with it dropping below 20% but we kept it going. We did not give up. That is what Warframe was to me back then and I felt with the new star chart and void prime farming rework, it changed. u19 was needed, but it took organized teamwork out of Warframe.

If this is the introduction back into a more polished team work objectives game play, then I want more of it!

(Not the best for solo players but it is a co-op game so, I don't know solo only players. Work with others from time to time.)   

7 minutes ago, Dante said:

Pretty rewarding also.

honestly, i dont even care about "ooh it gives good stuff", call it cheesy, but the true value is bringing clanmates and friends back together to tackle challenges, like in the olden days when my clan did weekly raids. we never did those raids for the arcanes, hell most of the time we failed. but it was a ton of fun and really livened up the clan.

the rewards are just icing on the cake i guess

Edited by SupremeDutchGamer

1 minute ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

honestly, i dont even care about "ooh it gives good stuff", call it cheesy, but the true value is bringing clanmates and friends back together to tackle challenges, like in the olden days when my clan did weekly raids. we never did those raids for the arcanes, hell most of the time we failed. but it was a ton of fun and really livened up the clan.

the rewards are just icing on the cake i guess

It would definitely be more fun for me if my clanmates and friends were still playing the game. I had to meet new people, and those guys were pretty cool. And being rewarded for farming kuva/endo and other stuff is a good bonus.

It's nice that you enjoyed it, but, personally, I found it to be pretty boring. The only challenging aspect of it was staying awake.

It was essentially just me and two other clan mates just sitting about killing things for an hour straight. Pretty much the same "exciting" gameplay as farming mutagen samples for the accursed Hema project on ODS except it's an endless amount of large, security forces headed my way. The Grineer no less.

• Like 1

I ran it with one friend and two pubs, and hit 60min with 70~100~ ls for basically the whole mission. It was pretty boring, though. By the time I hit 40 minutes, I was starting to fall asleep. Reminded me a lot of solo valky infested survival for 3hrs at a time, where you just stop thinking entirely.

That's kuva survival, though. 60min, 100min, whatever.