Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All I See Is Everyone Complaining, And No One Having Fun

Kamal965

So, while I'm impatiently waiting for Warframe to finish updating (240 MB left, woo!), all I see on the forums is people complaining, whining, circle-jerking spitting their 'opinions' into each others faces with no results, whining some more and complaining even more about Update 10.

Stop with the negativity and focus on the bright side for now. The really broken stuff will be fixed soon, so for now focus on other aspects of the game. Try out the new Glaive mods! Build a Soma! Go annoy Captain Vor! Deflect the enemy bullets right into their faces! Go get some MOAR DAKKA! Teach a newbie the ropes! Get the new sentinel!

Not liking the new stamina system? Slap a Marathon mod onto your Warframe, and if you're still not satisfied, then take it easy! You don't have to be sprinting 24/7, stop and enjoy the map design and details once you run out of stamina, take out some enemies instead of rushing past them, an dragon kick a Grineer Lancer in the face!

Go spam the council chat with even more useless stuff! Ask in the recruiting channel for a nav key! Go farm Mag Prime! Go play some PvP (inb4 rage)! And, most importantly, HAVE FUN.

Seriously, this kind of attitude isn't just bad for the game, it's bad for you. Lighten up.

Edited by Kamal965

You don't get it, do you?

I see you're looking forward to the new stuff, what are you looking forward to the most?

The new Orokin Derelict? Well you'll have to farm a few missions first to get materials, then build a derelict key for 1 hour to play ONE mission.

The new boss? You'll have to what I said before enough times to get the materials to make the key to get to the boss, which takes 3 hours to build.

The new warframe? Either buy it for $25, or farm the boss by doing all the previous stuff to get the parts (you need 100,000 credits too).

Everything else is ok, the weapons seem ok, and the new Grineer voices are cool.too.

But everything really fun? You'll have to grind to grind to grind to get to that.

I kinda like the content we got, the only thing that &!$$es me off is the stamina change. With maxed out Quick Rest it's still way too slow, not to mention I don't have space in my frames to have stamina mods. As I wrote before I found it fun to find shortcuts and ways for each tile to be as fast as possible. Now I'm a snail.

Edited by Jelan

Actually, I'm throwing out complaints plenty but I'm actually really liking the weapons and mods a lot.

Also when you get past how long it can take to actually fight Golem he is incredibly cool.

See? That's my point. Some things may be amiss, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun.

You don't get it, do you?

I see you're looking forward to the new stuff, what are you looking forward to the most?

The new Orokin Derelict? Well you'll have to farm a few missions first to get materials, then build a derelict key for 1 hour to play ONE mission.

The new boss? You'll have to what I said before enough times to get the materials to make the key to get to the boss, which takes 3 hours to build.

The new warframe? Either buy it for $25, or farm the boss by doing all the previous stuff to get the parts (you need 100,000 credits too).

Everything else is ok, the weapons seem ok, and the new Grineer voices are cool.too.

But everything really fun? You'll have to grind to grind to grind to get to that.

Because having fun totally depends on playing in the Orokin Derelict, doesn't it?

In general, the universally bad things and the bugs have been brought to DE's attention. There's no use crying over spilled milk; they're going to fix it. Go try something else in the game until they're done. 

Because having fun totally depends on playing in the Orokin Derelict, doesn't it?

In general, the universally bad things and the bugs have been brought to DE's attention. There's no use crying over spilled milk; they're going to fix it. Go try something else in the game until they're done. 

Well, since the Orokin Derelict is the main feature of this whole update, it's the best part.

Not to mention I still have to grind for the mods and weapon materials too.

I left the game a month ago because of grinding, I didn't come back to do more. You think I'm going to enjoy myself by just playing? Another reason why I left was how repetitive the game got to me, and now something new that will change it requires grinding.

What makes you know they're going to fix it? They've said nothing since the update has been released and if they were going to fix it they should have said it by now.

Edited by slicshuter

See? That's my point. Some things may be amiss, but that doesn't mean you can't have fun.

Eh, after you've done most things in the game... hard to find fun in grinding survival for the longest time/defense for most waves.

Well, for older players, it kinda does. They want to see new tiles, new bosses, but locking it away behind the keys (which isn't that bad anymore) is still a bad move imo.

How the hell farming for coordinates can be tedious and grindy? IT DROPS EVERYWERE YOU PLAY, YOU CAN'T EVEN AVOID IT. play something, build something and then you'll find with plenty of resources to go to derelict.

Arghh the hate and whining makes me vomit. Why do you all see everything as grinding? Can't you be more patient? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET ALL THE CONTENT IN A FIRST DAY?! settle down and stop being so hardcore.

Edited by Aure7

So, while I'm impatiently waiting for Warframe to finish updating (240 MB left, woo!), all I see on the forums is people complaining, whining, circle-jerking spitting their 'opinions' into each others faces with no results, whining some more and complaining even more about Update 10.

That's what people do on a forum when they don't like something, or something has changed.

How the hell farming for coordinates can be tedious and grindy? IT DROPS EVERYWERE YOU PLAY, YOU CAN'T EVEN AVOID IT. play something, build something and then you'll find with plenty of resources to go to derelict.

Because people rush missions and don't explore. Expecting them to just appear from the reward screen.

Edited by Blk_Mage

I am having fun. Got 2 keys built and waiting on a third. Going to do some clan runs then and get a Golem key building overnight and again first thing in the morning.

As was said, the people having fun are playing the game. You are far more likely to make the effort to register displeasure on a forum than happiness. Look at any game forum and you will see the evidence for this.

Because you don't just 'play the game' (which is boring for old players btw), you have to actually search through everything in the map. Go through lockers, break crates etc. which becomes tedious unless you always play slowly.

Stop with the negativity and focus on the bright side for now. The really broken stuff will be fixed soon, so for now focus on other aspects of the game. Try out the new Glaive mods! Build a Soma! Go annoy Captain Vor! Deflect the enemy bullets right into their faces! Go get some MOAR DAKKA! Teach a newbie the ropes! Get the new sentinel!

Not liking the new stamina system? Slap a Marathon mod onto your Warframe, and if you're still not satisfied, then take it easy! You don't have to be sprinting 24/7, stop and enjoy the map design and details once you run out of stamina, take out some enemies instead of rushing past them, an dragon kick a Grineer Lancer in the face!

Go spam the council chat with even more useless stuff! Ask in the recruiting channel for a nav key! Go farm Mag Prime! Go play some PvP (inb4 rage)! And, most importantly, HAVE FUN.

Seriously, this kind of attitude isn't just bad for the game, it's bad for you. Lighten up.

Buddy, we're not complaining simply for the sake of complaining. We have our reasons, and you'd do well to read some of them in the threads that we make and post in. We're not simply concerned that Nekros is too hard to get, but for the longevity of the content and the game itself as well. Like, what's going to happen to the Derelicts after the Nekros hype dies down? Will anybody even bother trying to access the hardest-to-reach boss in the game once they've had their fill of its rewards? What is going to become of our Stamina system, which negatively impacts everyone EXCEPT for Rushers?

So no. We're not complaining just to vent that stuff is too hard to do now. We're complaining because the systems in this game are in dire need of fixing, lest the game crumble away as Vindictus did. However angry we may be, we are part of the feedback process, and it is only by this "complaining" that we will ever see the game improve.

Edited by SortaRandom

Because you don't just 'play the game' (which is boring for old players btw), you have to actually search through everything in the map. Go through lockers, break crates etc. which becomes tedious unless you always play slowly.

it's not THAT tedious. But it is somewhat I agree and this update has done nothing on it. The problem is not that you have to farm on this or that, but because farming hasn't been revisited for a while. I wrote an enormous topic on how farming could be exciting but devs are ignoring it on purpose/

Eh, after you've done most things in the game... hard to find fun in grinding survival for the longest time/defense for most waves.

Well, for older players, it kinda does. They want to see new tiles, new bosses, but locking it away behind the keys (which isn't that bad anymore) is still a bad move imo.

I know, the whole gameplay changers in Update 10 was what kept me going lately, but, still. Not every fix will come in overnight. People said the keys used to cost to much, and DE lowered them, and then lowered them again. That's about the fastest thing they can do right now.

That's what people do on a forum when they don't like something, or something has changed.

You've brought something to their attention, that's great, right? Well, it is. But, then, everything erupted into a massive volcanic volley of butthurt, complaining all at the same time, with the majority complaining simply for the sake of complaining.

Buddy, we're not complaining simply for the sake of complaining. We have our reasons, and you'd do well to read some of them in the threads that we make and post in. We're not simply concerned that Nekros is too hard to get, but for the longevity of the content and the game itself as well. Like, what's going to happen to the Derelicts after the Nekros hype dies down? Will anybody even bother trying to access the hardest-to-reach boss in the game once they've had their fill of its rewards? What is going to become of our Stamina system, which negatively impacts everyone EXCEPT for Rushers?

So no. We're not complaining just to vent that stuff is too hard to do now. We're complaining because the systems in this game are in dire need of fixing, lest the game crumble away as Vindictus did. However angry we may be, we are part of the feedback process, and it is only by this "complaining" that we will ever see the game improve.

Sure, you have your reasons! Now do yourself a favor and read through the majority of the threads, too. Most people are simply riding the bandwagon and, as I said above, complaining for the sake of complaining. The people with actual constructive criticism are the minority here.