Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Repair Instantly Revives Downed Allies

Piluver

When an ally is in the downed state and you go into void mode with Magus Repair equipped, it instantly revives them without having to interact with the downed ally besides being near them. First noticed this while in orb vallis.

To be precise - it doesn't revive them on itself.

It just starts to heal them, thus cancelling the "bleed-out" state, since health goes above zero.

Something tells me the solution can be found within Trinity's mechanics - her "Blessing", I believe, contains some condition like "unless health is less/equal zero" or "unless bleeding out".

I also experienced this bug when reviving my sister's Warframe during Elite Sanctuary Onslaught and a survival sortie. When my sister's Warframe went down, I went into void mode to revive her, and it instantly revived her much to my surprise. However, she did not gain invulnerability as a Warframe should after being revived and instead regained a small portion of her health, leaving her prone to the enemies' attacks. This resulted in a hilarious repeat of my sister's Warframe getting instantly revived before immediately bleeding out, getting revived again, bleeding out, revived, now bleeding out...

It was kinda nice not having to sit in operator void mode and wait 6 seconds to revive while being invulnerable and not worrying about being downed while reviving. Kinda made the game more fast paced for me and my clanmates since we just needed to get in range to revive. We are sad this didn't become an unintended feature since it wasn't a full heal but a heal over time.

Sad to see this go, it was quite useful. It actually made the gameplay a bit more intense, because when your ally was insta-revived they still would have full shields and a percentage of health depending on the rank of the arcane, in my case it was max ranked so 20% per second. This allowed your ally to get up and fight while you healed them for 5 seconds to 100%. I would really like to see this returned, albeit only able to be performed at max rank of the arcane to make it most viable. DE Please? That would be awesome.

• Like 1

I really wish it stayed, and it made it really nice in operator form too, that way I didn't just end up having a non complete number (ex not full health) and also made Propa Scaffold somewhat more viable. Insta rezzing also came in handy for Eidolon/Orb fights, allowing you to quickrez for a lower dps drop off. 

On 2019-03-12 at 11:45 PM, Limbo_Darkness said:

I really wish it stayed

As a separate arcane - sure. (Void dash revives downed allies while restoring 25/50/75/100% of their health and granting invulnerability for 1/2/3/4 seconds).

Magus Repair is already quite powerful. And instant resurrection is already present in Vazarin tree.