Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Vandal

BenaBean

Ok, so If you saw my last topic you would know that I am somewhat mad about the new event.

Mainly, I am not high enough mastery rank to get the opticor vandal. I still am going to do the fissures anyways because I want to get the emblem and stuff but I have one question.

When I get to the 100 fissures closed, what happens? Do I get the reward but then the game takes it away from me? Or will I just be stuck at 99 fissures closed?

You get the reward regardless of mastery on these events. The only time MR matters is if you're trading for it or getting it from the market, dojo or baro.

Also, spamming your grievances in multiple topics will not help you. Especially in off topic. 

Edited by Sajochi
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

You get the reward regardless of mastery on these events. The only time MR matters is if you're trading for it or getting it from the market, dojo or baro.

Also, spamming your grievances in multiple topics will not help you. Especially in off topic. 

I did it once, sorry

27 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

you will be able to use it if you grind from this event

but if you do happend to buy it from baro once he brought us and you dont have enough mr you wont be able to use it if you buy from there

I misunderstood then. Happy I can get it

1 hour ago, BenaBean said:

Ok, so If you saw my last topic you would know that I am somewhat mad about the new event.

Mainly, I am not high enough mastery rank to get the opticor vandal. I still am going to do the fissures anyways because I want to get the emblem and stuff but I have one question.

When I get to the 100 fissures closed, what happens? Do I get the reward but then the game takes it away from me? Or will I just be stuck at 99 fissures closed?

Like Broken War and Broken Scepter, you will get a potato'd Opticor Vandal with corresponding weapon slot that you can use regardless of mastery. You should get the Opticor Vandal because it should be comparatively amazing for low MR players. Get the Opticor Vandal and pwn.

Source: Broken War/Broken Scepter, I am MR 12 and I can use it.

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

Like Broken War and Broken Scepter, you will get a potato'd Opticor Vandal with corresponding weapon slot that you can use regardless of mastery. You should get the Opticor Vandal because it should be comparatively amazing for low MR players. Get the Opticor Vandal and pwn.

Source: Broken War/Broken Scepter, I am MR 12 and I can use it.

That makes sense. Someone told me I would have to wait and I could not understand why De would impliment a feature like that. Good to know the information was incorrect!