Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer + new auto block

Dapatical_Dan

With the new auto blocking feature in the melee updates, the redeemer is broken. If you try to charge attack(fire the redeemer shotgun) and enemies are shooting at you, you'll just be interrupted and you can not fire the redeemer until you are not being shot at. I haven't tested other melee weapons but I assume they're the same and auto blocking will interrupt any charged attacks. 

• Like 2

it would be nice to have an option to turn auto block off, and also would like to see an option that allows me to left click to melee instead of spamming E all the time. 

I can really relate to that redeemer problem, felt very clunky to charge and shoot.

Edited by MemeanLion

25 minutes ago, MemeanLion said:

it would be nice to have an option to turn auto block off, and also would like to see an option that allows me to left click to melee instead of spamming E all the time. 

There is an option to left click melee, but nothing for auto block. It does affect all melee weapons. Auto block pretty much interrupts everything 

This is a pretty big issue atm. Getting locked into blocking while trying to perform a charge attack ruins the melee experience.

I do love that we no longer have to hold a key to have block active though.

Would it be so hard to program it in such a way that pressing, or holding the melee button overrides the auto block? That would fix the problem imo.

• 4 weeks later...