The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Trade Screen shows which mods are equipped?

--Aegis--MR9

Question

16 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, (PS4)salem9080 said:

Would say don't sell mods . Only if u have spare. Because u will always need them. But if u are selling a mod u are using on frame or weapon . It will tell u, that u are using that mod n if u sell it u will not have it anymore n u will lose it.

You can’t imagine how greedy players are.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

You get info that you’re going to Trade equipped mod and you will receive a question something like: “Would you like to remove trading Mod from your build?”

1 hour ago, (PS4)salem9080 said:

Would say don't sell mods . Only if u have spare. Because u will always need them. But if u are selling a mod u are using on frame or weapon . It will tell u, that u are using that mod n if u sell it u will not have it anymore n u will lose it.

No it doesnt say anything did you guys tested the new UI? 

As others have mentioned, on console, you get a message saying that you are about to sell an equipped mod.

Always check how many of a mod and what rank each mod is, before selling a mod.

If you sell an equipped "ranked" mod, then as soon as you return to the orbitor, rank the mod again and re-equip it to your warframes / weapons.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2019-03-11 at 6:42 AM, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

As others have mentioned, on console, you get a message saying that you are about to sell an equipped mod.

Always check how many of a mod and what rank each mod is, before selling a mod.

If you sell an equipped "ranked" mod, then as soon as you return to the orbitor, rank the mod again and re-equip it to your warframes / weapons.

You dont get it bro, Lets say I have 3 maxed Primed Flow, I sell one, and now its practically impossible for me to go through 30 warframe builds I have and update them, and do so everytime I sell a mod. I need a way to see which mods are equipped when selling.

There is no message, in the latest PC update.

Edited by MR9BCI

On 2019-03-13 at 7:45 PM, MR9BCI said:

You dont get it bro, Lets say I have 3 maxed Primed Flow, I sell one, and now its practically impossible for me to go through 30 warframe builds I have and update them, and do so everytime I sell a mod. I need a way to see which mods are equipped when selling.

There is no message, in the latest PC update.

Why? Going through my frames after selling a warframe prime mod is something I do every time. It is not exactly "hard".

Would it be better for the trade screen to list each frame? Yes.

Would certainly be a nice QOL change.

Edited by (PS4)Deadmennwalking