The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tatsu... why is it so ......average?

Twistedsparkle

26 minutes ago, auxy said:

I expect Tatsu Prime, when it eventually rolls around, will be fairly terrifying.

Oh god yes, thing already is a status monster for me, if I had condition overload it would be hilariously op with 6 elements on it, give it a boost to crit and status chances with a Prime and there's gonna be a helluva lot of fireworks.

Tatsu is underwhelming statistically, but it’s saved by Wise Razor and its 4 damage types. Obviously players will want to look at the crit and want to see orange/red crits as they build their combo multiplier, but where it truly shines is the Bleed procs. 2 of the 3 combos from wise Razor guarantee Bleed procs with some combos force-proc’ing Puncture or Impact, and Tatsu has Radiation damage for good sustained status procs. The weapon is very Condition Overload friendly and its overall damage will ramp up the more status procs you land on the enemies, and Bleed procs’ damage is solely from how much your overall damage is done per strike.

With Viral status and halving enemy HP, making the Tatsu into a Bleed weapon is highly preferred and easily doable.

For Saryn, Gas+Cold will be devastating. 🙂