Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Region-Chat-Ban for gifting Rivens

Tolstoy

First of all, i'm very sorry for my faults and the bad english since it's not my native language.

About me: I'm about 1k hours in this game started 2 year ago. I dont play often but take part at the events if i can and playing solo most of the time. Now and then i watch some videos on youtube about upcoming stuff and reviews. Lately i noticed the moderator thing growing but thought i wouldn't care since i use the chat only to help newer ppl when i'm bored or gift some Rivens now and then.

In my opinion the Rivens are worth more then 400 endo to me and it's a shame to throw them away. They may help a Player and this is worth more then 400 endo zu me.
Since there are a lot of greedy players, i only ask for people with the matching mastery so they can use them. I know it looks strange but this is the only way, for me at least, to make sure the players have a use of it.

I already did this a couple of times and get very positiv feedback out of it, even from random players after my explanations, when they asked.
So basicly i just want to give back the friendliness and kindness i got when i started.

In a small chat with CxLL, i tried to explaining the situation. in Region-chat i wrote: "...nah i meaning people taking part in the chat^^ i know it sounds creepy but i have some free candy^^"
I instantly send a pm to CxLL: "by candy i mean [Ferrox Zeti-acripha] and [Tysis Lexi-gelitox]... if i poste in reagion everyone will want a free riven."
After a few seconds i received an answer: "Any requests for forms of Item exchange through the process of adding said item(s) into the slots of the trading interface is a trading request. The trading chat tab exists for the purpose of processing trading requests."

I instantly replied, since it's not a trading request, with: "Sorry, i get it all wrong. I want to gift these rivens to newer players which may have some use of it."

So i got no answere and went on with my asking for a Mr13 player in Region chat.. After i found one, i gifted him the said rivens in my dojo. Since the system doesn't allow free gifting, he gave me a Redirection-mod.

After i came back to my orbiter i noticed the message: "You have been kicken from Region; next time use the TRADING channel!" "Your access to this channel has been suspended"

Under any other circumstances i wouldn't create a Thread but not now... I want to help the Community, i want to be friendly and polite and this is the Answer from an official DE moderator? Like come on, this can't be happening... THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING...

If Evidence is needed, let me know. I've screenshoted everything afterwards, luckily.

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies. I think next time I will create a thread here in the forum since there is now way to find lower masteries in a flooded trading channel. It still kind of a bummer not receiving an answer but a ban instead. But hey, i'm not innocent and next time i will just avoid the whole region-chat for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

If you have a concern about the way a chat moderator has treated your case, then you should open a ticket with support so they can review the action.

You can do so here: http://support.warframe.com

I should also note that a kick from a channel is not a ban - also even though you are gifting items, the process of gifting that item is still trade and should be contained to trading chat. I would like to thank you for being generous enough to give these items to new players, however - just be sure to do so in the right channels.

• Like 3