Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does the Nightwave progression "x/10" mean I have to avoid Nightwave dailies?

Zsar

Question

On the Navigation Console in the Orbiter - and only there - I see that Nightwave has a weekly progress of x/10 tasks. Dailies like todays "collect 15000 credits" increase the 'x'.

... What happens, if I reach 10/10 but later in the same week complete, say, an Elite task for 5000 standing?
Do I get nothing then?
Does that mean I cannot play today, lest I damage my progress?

This information is currently not on the Wiki page and I am in no mood to try it.
- Has anyone accidentally run into and over the limit and could tell what happens, please?

3 answers to this question

What a luck. A pretty silly display it is, then. I saw at least one person grieve about it in the latest patch notes and feared they had actually experienced being blocked from further progress.

3 minutes ago, Zsar said:

What a luck. A pretty silly display it is, then. I saw at least one person grieve about it in the latest patch notes and feared they had actually experienced being blocked from further progress.

Yeah, ever since alerts went away I basically ignore the World State menu in Navigation. If you have challenges to complete, you'll get all standing that it lists. No daily limits, just the weekly ones instituted by Nightwave as a system.