Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 - The Case of the missing helmets! [SCRIPT COMPLETE]

[DE]Taylor

On 2019-03-15 at 6:04 AM, LunarRush said:

Yep, still no Saryn's helmet and no Garuda's claws. 

Looks like there were a few Tenno missing Saryn's helmet. If this is you, please be sure to submit a support ticket!

Garuda's claws are also being looked into, but I don't have any news on those at the moment. 

40 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Looks like there were a few Tenno missing Saryn's helmet. If this is you, please be sure to submit a support ticket!

Garuda's claws are also being looked into, but I don't have any news on those at the moment. 

Mind also taking a look at Astrea's artemis bow? it has a custom skin as well

• Like 1

On 2019-03-22 at 11:49 AM, iNemeq said:

Is there any news on Garuda's Claws yet? (and whatever else might be missing!) 😄

It was fixed! Since her claws are not exalted, we do not allow you to equip the skin separately. Simply equipping the Successor Skin will give her claws a new coat of paint. 🙂

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It was fixed! Since her claws are not exalted, we do not allow you to equip the skin separately. Simply equipping the Successor Skin will give her claws a new coat of paint. 🙂

I noticed that they reverted to the original claws while in mission out on the Vallis, I'll try to replicate the behavior and provide some more info! Happened only once so far.

Thanks so much though!

Edit:

Happened again on the Plains of Eidolon. Not sure what caused it yet but they did have the correct skin when I first got out there, reverted somewhere along the way 😞

2qawdk2.jpg

Edited by iNemeq

13 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Joining any game as a client instead of a host and her talons will become untextured again.

As a host your claws are fine but as a client it switches back to the untextured form 

.Also her successor textures are still pretty pixelated on her body and talons as seen in the image below. I play on the highest settings with DOF and grain turned off in captura to show the pixelation clearly

GG6OmmP.jpg

13 hours ago, Demeraire said:

Joining any game as a client instead of a host and her talons will become untextured again.

As a host your claws are fine but as a client it switches back to the untextured form 

Can confirm that this seems to be it!