Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, please let us use Equinox (Prime)'s fused form in missions.

Cryssoberyl

Just watched the Devstream, and was stunned at how good Equinox Prime looked.

....in her fused form. It is, by far, the best looking of her three forms. It has the perfect balance between the armor of Day form and the beautiful cloth of Night form. I even love the asymmetry of the horn directions. It's probably the most beautiful frame design you've ever made - but it's useless for me to like it that much, because as things currently stand, I'll never be able to see that form in action in real missions, only when I'm standing around in the ship doing nothing.

Please create an option to play with the fused form in missions. Nothing about her powerset needs to change, you would still switch between Day and Night powers like normal, just that her form cosmetically would not change from the fused look.

Edited by Cryssoberyl

The only way I’d be able to see the fusion form working properly is if it combined the powers of both forms.

Here’s some things I thought of for that, since I’ve now piqued my own interest:

Rest & Rage: It either puts the enemy to sleep first then makes them hyper after, or the other way around. Probably the former.

Pacify & Provoke: Slows nearby enemies AND amplifies ability strength of nearby allies.

Mend & Maim: Enemies in range take repeated Slash damage, and all kills add to the ability’s unique power value. Recasting would sacrifice that value to create a blast that deals damage to enemies but also heals allies at the same time.

...Maybe it could be balanced by having the fusion form slowly drain your Shields? I dunno. (In which case you’d use Metamorphosis to cancel the fusion)

There’s just one wee problem: Equinox’s Day & Night forms are used in gameplay because their appearances act as visual cues for which variation of her powers you’ll use; If you just used the fused form exclusively for cosmetic reasons, you could lose track of which set you were using and thus make Equinox more frustrating than good.

I mean sure, they could make a *new* kind of cue as to which set you’re using, but that may not be as obvious as a model and/or palette change.

And if you’re going to argue that you could just check your current stance, well... Warframe tends to be a fast-paced game at times, and thus you lack opportunities to stop and check—sometimes, wasting even a second could cost you or your squad’s life.

Edited by (NSW)Kurenai_Hibayoshi
Added a bit more context; “exclusively for cosmetic reasons”

honestly as much as i love equinox this has been my biggest pet peeve. she has a fused form she barely uses.

you would think at lest her 4 would utilize it some how.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Or give us an option to charge her 1 and get a new set of skills on her neutral form

she doesn't need a new 1. she has more abilities then any other warframe in the game.

Edited by hazerddex