The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon Arcane Slot

ShogunGunshow

If you (DE) isn't going to continue to expand the selection and weapon categories for Zaw parts, would it be at least possible to add an item into the game that adds an Arcane slot onto melee weapons that don't have them? Maybe as an expensive (100k?) Ostron rep purchase from Hok?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to instead get some sparring/fist zaws, but it seems after about a year and a half since the last introduction of any zaw parts (22.3, I think? November of 2017?) that you're not interested in further expanding the selection. So...

I am absolutely supporting the "exodia"-fication of other melee weapons.
The fact that Zaws have above average stats and an arcane slot, makes them superior to like 90% of the existing melees.

By adding an arcane slot to existing melees (and while you're at it - to secondaries too similar to Kitguns), there would be a nice balance.
(e.g. Rakta Dark Dagger with the Life-Steal on Finisher or Pax-Seeker on Dual Toxocyst)
Also there would finally be a time-worthy "standing sink" at the two open worlds. Right now I have nothing to spend my points on anymore.