Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Exploiter orb Voice Actress

Sibernetika

She did an awesome job... with the amount of farming I did for Hildron systems I should be kinda on the burned side but the awesome voice acting and talent with the Exploiter Orb just gets me going back for more.. thank you for the awesome voice and dialogue.

• Like 4

"come children... its a nice day to visit the city..." ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

whoever constructed the orb mothers is as sick minded as them! LOVE IT ❤️
awsome voice-job, awsome enemy design, awsome fight!

• Like 1

On 2019-03-19 at 4:26 PM, Sibernetika said:

I don't know I actualy enjoy the Profit takers lines, but maybe thats because I enjoy rhymes 

The line "I am silent, I am still, when I descend, it's you I'll kill" - even being doggerel poetry and on its face kind of a sillly children's rhyme, it always sounds spidery to me. It's not Keats, but just the simple, straightforward predatory plan that something like a spider would make: hold still until it's time to kill something. 

I'm just glad they didn't do a little child's voice, something eerie and singsong. 

The Exploiter I haven't fought, but I hid out in a cave while it stomped by overhead, and that was some stentorian command voice right there. I really thought that was a neat touch. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

2 hours ago, Andvarja said:

The exploiter orb's voice is exquisite.  Really great work.  Creepy and horrible and I can't stop listening to her.

I think my favorite line of hers is "If you won't be a model, then you shall be an example." 

• Like 2