The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

why my nikana prime is green?

AvalonSoul

1 hour ago, AvalonSoul said:

don't know how to put image sry

Have you got an image? Upload it to any image sharing site, Imgur works, so does Discord. Post your image into one of those (or other) and paste the relevant URL here.

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Have you got an image? Upload it to any image sharing site, Imgur works, so does Discord. Post your image into one of those (or other) and paste the relevant URL here.

dMIAAAAAAAAA&bo=7wV4AwAAAAADd8M!&rf=viewhere it is,thx so much

@AvalonSoul It looks low like it’s fairly low texture too (might be the picture). Have you tried changing the colours at all? What about the skins?

• It seems like a bug. If the above does not work, try and Verify the Download Cache from the Launcher (Hit the little Cog).

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

@AvalonSoul It looks low like it’s fairly low texture too (might be the picture). Have you tried changing the colours at all? What about the skins?

• It seems like a bug. If the above does not work, try and Verify the Download Cache from the Launcher (Hit the little Cog).

well i tried different skins,but they are all grenn too..

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

i even tried to use my friend's pc to login in, but it's still the same, green

3 minutes ago, AvalonSoul said:

i even tried to use my friend's pc to login in, but it's still the same, green

It still wouldn’t hurt to try the above (esp. Verification). It seems likely it won’t do much and DE may have to patch it.

• I will check mine when I get on later
Edited by krc473

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It still wouldn’t hurt to try the above (esp. Verification). It seems likely it won’t do much and DE may have to patch it.

• I will check mine when I get on later

i just login my friend's account and it is normal color,looks like it just me got this problem..

3 hours ago, AvalonSoul said:

i just login my friend's account and it is normal color,looks like it just me got this problem..

It looks like NinjaZeku is probably correct. Mine is fine, but I could replicate your issue if I coloured the Secondary colour in Attachments green.

Spoiler

unknown.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

The sheath is colored via Attachments, do you have any green there?

Does switching to another Appearance config still show green?

see the picture i just put , there is no green , and i tried different appearance but still green

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

I'm talking about the "Attachments" screen, where you add Sugatras and color them,
those color choices also affect the sheathes of Nikanas.

aaaaaaa! i just found that nikana has a different option that you say is the attachment screen

sry for bothering you guys

problem solved :D

Edited by AvalonSoul