Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Your U10 Prime Drop Info Here. (Retired) Ty To All Who Contributed!

Alohoe

Over 30 T3 Extermination runs and no Dakra blade or BP... All I can say is that those who got those lucked out... hard. Also, F*** paris prime upper limb, F*** frost prime chassis and F*** DE.

I feel your pain, I did about that many runs over the weekend only to get the blade the first t3 ext I ran after the hotfix, don't give up hope, it will come eventually.

I feel your pain, I did about that many runs over the weekend only to get the blade the first t3 ext I ran after the hotfix, don't give up hope, it will come eventually.

Well, at least 20 of those is after the hotfix. That's the worst thing about it.

Do we have any info on Frost Prime parts? I've been trying to get the systems since Voids were released without any luck and I don't know where to farm them after they shuffled the drops around. I've been getting Frost Prime Helmets and Chassis in T2 and T3 Exterminates though.

Seeing as the entire drop table is changed, I think it's time to make logs of all the weapons. Got an orthos handle from T1 cap.

And I think it's time for DE to either make better patch notes or give out the loot tables.

Haveing things like, we changed the Mag Prime drops and no more info is useless, maybe they should change all the patch notes to "Something changed, you may or may not find out what to do now."

Do we have any info on Frost Prime parts? I've been trying to get the systems since Voids were released without any luck and I don't know where to farm them after they shuffled the drops around. I've been getting Frost Prime Helmets and Chassis in T2 and T3 Exterminates though.

I'm having the same insufferable luck. I've asked a handful of times in Region chat and everybody's reported back that FP systems drop in T2 and 3 Extermination (still). Whether or not they're just repeating their knowledge of the old table, I can't say for sure. But if you find Systems, report back so we know for certain. I'll do the same. Good luck mate!

2 T3 Surival Runs with Council mates

1 Mag Prime Sys - 5 min (first run too :p)

1 Latron Prime Barrel - 5 min

many many t2 surv runs

lots of latron prime stocks - 5 min

one or two mag prime bp - 5 min

lots mag prime helmet - 5, 10, 15 min

lots mag prime chassis - 5, 10, 15 min

Edited by BlueTomato