Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can NSW Fight Exploiter Orb?

(NSW)Derrion

Question

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just a bit confused by how the buried debts event is being handled for us console players. I'm on Switch and we just got the update yesterday; I can see the thermia fracture side of the event, but I'm not clear if we also have to participate in the ARG, scan the glyphs across Orb Vallis, and whether or not I can fight the Exploiter Orb. If anyone could explain how this all works I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!

Edited by (NSW)Derrion

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (NSW)Derrion said:

but I'm not clear if we also have to participate in the ARG and scan the glyphs across Orb Vallis and whether or not I can farm Exploiter Orb fight. If anyone could explain how this all works I would really appreciate the help.

http://wegaming.de/gnarls/#orb2

Go to the marked cave. if it opens and you can use the diluted thermia you can fight it. If not: wait for an announcement thread of DE

Console is only doing stage 1 at the moment - thermia fractures.

Due to issues on PC, consoles do not have access to stage 2 - data scans which are required to unlock the door and enable stage 3 - exploiter orb.

After PC gets the issues sorted, an update will be sent to cert for consoles.

Have fun grinding thermia fractures. Even after getting opticor vandal doing fractures is worthwhile as you need diluted thermia to access stage 3 - exploiter orb which drops hildryn parts.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.