The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant play the game

Donetasy47

Hey guys since a hotfix 2-3 days ago im unable to play the game. When i start the game everythings runs normal until it comes to the login. Instead of the usual login screen where i put my data, it gives me this.

Its weird because i know my frame is on the ship but i have not logged in yet. Nothing on the screen is clickable, but when i press a few buttons, the cursor moves to specific locations, like when you press tab on a browser. Maybe they are the login functions or whatever. But still nothing happens after clicking the whole screen and blindly trying to login. Its hitting me hard because i had boosters running and that exact day -50% on plat 😭

But back to topic. I've created a ticket, but i dont think they get to work on that ticket until it's my turn. Before i logged off the last time, i crafted a bunch of weapons, way more than i have slots for, and quit the game by simply pressing X. You can see on the link that i get my daily bonus and a warning + "sell items", but i didnt play the game long enough to know what that means. Even after the next patch/hotfix, it didnt solve the problem, which i hoped for. The problem doesn't seem to be because of or my computer but DE. I hope i find some who has a clue or the same problem, so we can get to solve this asap because i love warframe and i want to plaaaay husky mood GIF

Thank you and have a good day

6 minutes ago, Donetasy47 said:

The problem doesn't seem to be because of or my computer but DE

I would say this is incorrect. If it was on DE's end far more people would be complaining about it.

You should try and Verify the Download Cache (it is the first thing Support will tell you to do anyway). Go to the Launcher, hit the Cog and Verify it. See if that fixes it. 

• Also make sure that your PC meets the updated minimum specs.