The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Tunes Vol 4 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Dreamers, I have for you a tale of triumph over adversity. Of a person actin' true to their truest self, but cuttin' it close to the deadline. I hope you're listening, Dreamers. And I hope you like what you're hearin'.

... assuming you like drum n' bass of course

Worked so hard on this, and had a lot of fun doing it. I've enjoyed going through and listening to other peoples work in this thread.
So much talent swirling around in here!

Also does anybody know if this link will update if I were to update the song on Soundcloud with the "replace file" function?
EDIT: okay so I updated it with a louder version because I didn't know Soundcloud's quality was poopoo. Looks like this link still works.

Edited by (PS4)KirkAnam
added text and question, then answered that question

Here is my Tenno-Tunes Vol 4 entry!

A musical rendition of probably the most tragic, heartbreaking Warframe story.

It would be cool to get a winning place in this contest, but more importantly as an educated musician and professional producer I just hope you all really enjoy this track I've poured my heart and soul into.

Also to whom it may concern, thank you for giving me the oppurtunity and motivation to create an original track using sounds from Warframe!

Edited by (NSW)JigsJosh

Here is my Tenno-Tunes Vol 4 entry!

I feel a bit bad for uploading this masterpiece since I am an educated musician and professional producer. I already know I will win but... hey! there will be more tenno tunes contests.

Pfiouuuuuuuuuu

That Deathstep x stalker song is finally finished ! I would loved to improve more the final mix , especially the growl , but hey that's the rule's , if its finished the 11April , i should have worked more xD

Deathwish By Protox , with a loads of sample from the stalker , also lotus , mesa , nyx stuff , eidolon stuff also

Good luck everyone !