Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Day Trader Challenge in this weeks nightwave does not work

(XBOX)Mainfrezzer

I completed the Day Trader challenge two times yesterday and once today.  All three times I got the pop-up completion message in-game and Nora said her spiel but the Nightwave menu still says incomplete.  I didn't notice if I received any standing for it the first time I completed but I was checking for it today and definitely did NOT see an increase in standing.

15 hours ago, (XB1)Julica Knegt said:

I completed the Day Trader challenge two times yesterday and once today.  All three times I got the pop-up completion message in-game and Nora said her spiel but the Nightwave menu still says incomplete.  I didn't notice if I received any standing for it the first time I completed but I was checking for it today and definitely did NOT see an increase in standing.

You would only receive standing the first time you complete it.

15 hours ago, -Ormund- said:

I completed the challenge today and they did not mark me with what I had finished and they did not give me the corresponding points either.

The points were awarded the first time you completed it. There was (now fixed) a visual bug where the challenge did not show as completed. 

• You already have the points. Assuming you did it correctly.
  • If you do it again it will say "complete"