Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squads shouldn't be automatically disbanded when the host leaves

B0B1z

Sounds like a bad host migration, we been complaining about those for long time now. That's not suppose to happen. If you haven't restarted your game yet, get the EE.Log and submit a ticket. Its proof you got it and maybe they will fix it.

Edited by Zelmen

12 minutes ago, B0B1z said:

I finally got the Shocking Step today, but the host left and the squad got disbanded, giving me nothing. 

That doesn't sound right.  If the host left in the mission, then you probably lost the Emphera due to a Host Migration.  But it shouldn't have disbanded the group, if you were in a mission.

If it was after you got back to your Liset, then the reward was lost before the Host left.  

However, in regards to the idea of disbanding the team upon Host leaving, I'd like that to be an option in our Settings.  I personally like the group dropping when the Host leaves, mainly because I PUG a lot and don't like being drug into random missions because I wasn't fast enough to bail.  (Hek, a leave group keybind would be wonderful as well.)

21 minutes ago, B0B1z said:

but the host left and the squad got disbanded, giving me nothing. 

For future cases: If you get a desired drop again (on open world maps only) press ESC and Leave Squad. You'll end up in your own session and can safely extract

edit I lost 43 runs to Host Migrations as well on Exploiter (7 had Ephemeras)

Edited by GnarlsDarkley