Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Buff Nekros?

tripletriple

Really? How is me saying he has no helmet without stats not a fact? How is terrors bad range not a fact? How is it that you have to kill people before your ulti works, and everyone can just steal your kills (nova) not a fact? How is it that desecrate being terrible is not a fact? This warframe needs to be fixed up and buffed. Lets be mature about this people.

Im seriously wondering if your trolling or not...

Honestly I think he is a fun frame to use, and I'm loving him.

Soul punch: has an armor debuff and knockdown. Very usefull against bosses and strong enemies

Terror: great cc skill that can give you breathing room to revive team mates, pull enemies away from a pod, and save you from a horde of ancients intent on ruining your day.

Desecrate: hard to use effectively with how dead bodies are

Shadows of the Dead: if teammate are killing enemies faster than you and you can't find anyone to kill to power this skill then you probably didn't NEED to use it anyway. If you find enemies to kill and power this move then whatever, use it.

He also has a good sprint speed, so I really only think his desecrate skill needs tweaking

Im seriously wondering if your trolling or not...

Honestly I think he is a fun frame to use, and I'm loving him.

Soul punch: has an armor debuff and knockdown. Very usefull against bosses and strong enemies

Terror: great cc skill that can give you breathing room to revive team mates, pull enemies away from a pod, and save you from a horde of ancients intent on ruining your day.

Desecrate: hard to use effectively with how dead bodies are

Shadows of the Dead: if teammate are killing enemies faster than you and you can't find anyone to kill to power this skill then you probably didn't NEED to use it anyway. If you find enemies to kill and power this move then whatever, use it.

He also has a good sprint speed, so I really only think his desecrate skill needs tweaking

Soul punch does not have armor debuff.

Terror has too long casting time to really be a "oh S#&$ I dun goofed" skill. The cast needs to be faster and effect radius bigger and last longer to be effective.

Desecrate would be better if it worked all the time or took less energy to cast.

Shadows of the Dead is partially broken and will cause confusion because the energy colour doesn't always show, or it shows on some ghosts and not all. But it really has it's uses on survival and defense when you have high level kills. I had a pack of fusion moas, ancient healers and heavy gunners in one void mission. And 5 napalms in grineer survival. But like it has been said this is just a weaker chaos, it needs to buff ghost damage and health and have ghosts follow you around when there's no enemies. And the bugs need to be fixed.

Also I checked and seems like nekros has average stats on everything but shields which are 270 at rank 30. (With maxed redirection it's 666, harhar DE). I would say reduce his health and increase energy.

Replace desecrate with armor and damage debuff and it's a solid utility frame.

How is me saying he has no helmet without stats not a fact?

Obviously an over site that will be patched. This isn't related to how he is "terrible"

Right and over site. That still contributes to his standing compared to other frames.

How is it that you have to kill people before your ulti works?

You always killing people. So you basically almost always have minions ready at a click of button.

Not true if people are stealing your kills you won't be able to utilize his ulti properly. At high level defence it can take a while to kill. 

Everyone can just steal your kills (nova) not a fact?

Same can be said about alot of frames. Nyx and Rhino to name a few. Your point?

Except this warframe requires you to get kilsl to use your ulti? Really, how dense can you be?

How is terrors bad range not a fact?

Max Stretch resolves this.

Max stretch for one skill. Rght.

How is it that desecrate being terrible is not a fact?

One thing I can agree on.

Good you atleast can agree on this.

Lets be mature about this people.

Telling us "This isn't a debate", then telling us to be mature about it, isn't exactly mature.

My reply to your lol attempt.

Edited by tripletriple

Really? How is me saying he has no helmet without stats not a fact? How is terrors bad range not a fact? How is it that you have to kill people before your ulti works, and everyone can just steal your kills (nova) not a fact? How is it that desecrate being terrible is not a fact? This warframe needs to be fixed up and buffed. Lets be mature about this people.

Because I can say the sun being a giant ball of fiery death is a fact. But that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing, that's your perspective. A happy plant on earth, or a piece of rock screaming towards said ball of fiery death will have very different opinions about the sun.  

What's wrong with an ulti that requires you to kill people first? Nekros is a fast frame, he can get in kills of his own at the head of the pack. Nova won't spam 4 on just a few enemies, and even then while she is priming them or fueling her drop you can nab a kill. Potentially the damage will scale very well on it, so why shouldn't it require a little effort first? 

And you do realize for some frames no helmet is better than an alt helmet right? Saryn, Nova and Vauban's are all pretty worthless alt helmets. 

Terror affects potentially every enemy too, no one has found a limit yet. you're making trades with bastille basically. worse range > infinite number of enemies affected. 

Nekros doesn't need a buff, Desecrate does cause it doesn't mesh well with the current system. That's it.  

It's been said in the livestream that alt helmets will no longer have stats. The old ones will stay as they are (to avoid backlash), but no new helmets with stats will be released. This is not a Nekros specific thing.

Just setting things straight, carry on.

Edited by LocoWithGun

indeed all new helmets and any other cosmetic items they are going to add from now on are not going to have stats,  There was mixed feelings about the stats on helmets at the start with more people complaining about them then liking them.  Cause there were helmets they liked the look of, but the stats didn't work with their play style. There was also slight talk in the livestream about releasing the old helmets with a no stat version.  But nothing yet on that end.

Also many people have said that his abilities need tweaked but an overall buff isn't needed if you play smart.  I've ran several of missions solo with him, had some close calls but won out in the end.   granted it was extrem missions, with an average level of 35 (derelict extrem missions) but... doesn't mean much when rushed by several bomdards and scrotchers @_@.   Though.... >;3 in the end finished up using those very bombards and scrotchers to clean up the level.  Never have i enjoyed so much rocket fire in my life then with a firing line of bombards raining death on my enemies -mawahah-

How is it that you have to kill people before your ulti works?

You always killing people. So you basically almost always have minions ready at a click of button.

Not true if people are stealing your kills you won't be able to utilize his ulti properly. At high level defence it can take a while to kill. 

It uses the last 8 you killed(maxed focus).  Doesn't matter if you killed nothing between each time your press the 4 button. It will still uses your the last 8.

Same can be said about alot of frames. Nyx and Rhino to name a few. Your point?

Except this warframe requires you to get kilsl to use your ulti? Really, how dense can you be?

Dense?!  Resulting to insults to try to make a point valid? There is no need to be petty, and it's definitely not "mature".

But are you honestly saying that you are really have a hard time getting enough kill to use this ultimate, then it isn't the frame that is the problem. Trust me, no one is have a hard time using this ultimate.

But if I have to explain this is a support frame, as many have stated. For Example Rhino is defense, Trinity is for heals, and this one is crowd control. Just like Nyx.  Kill count isn't everything.

How is me saying he has no helmet without stats not a fact?

Obviously an over site that will be patched. This isn't related to how he is "terrible"

Right and over site. That still contributes to his standing compared to other frames.

As in a trivial contribution, then you would be right.

By the way, it's actually spelt "oversight" I spelt it wrong the first time.

How is terrors bad range not a fact?

Max Stretch resolves this.

Max stretch for one skill. Rght.

Max stretch is also used for soul punch. I am starting to doubt you actually own this frame. Do you?

Edited by Spinner187

Soul punch needs to scale better, terrify is cool and comes in handy (range is a bit short even with stretch), Desecrate.....I don't care how much people want to claim it's good, I'm sorry but it has no place on a warframe..it should be an ability for the new sentinel NOT a warframe ability and I personally think it needs to be replaced with an AOE lifesteal, is makes more sense to be on Nekros than this stupid farming frame ability. 

Hit ulti, bloody awesome, however AI needs to be better given it's duration also....Novas need a smack to stop killstealing my targets.... QQ

Nothing better than running voids survivals with 8 moa ospreys and a shield, it just wreaks everything.

The easiest fix for him is to make Desecrate cost less and make his Shadows work on enemies killed even by team mates.

Cue raging zombies.

Massive downside ?

If the friends killed thrash, you will be getting thrash mobs.

So Shadows could be re-worked like 8 enemies revived but in 30m radius around you or so.

Enemies with highest hp will be revived first for example.

Edited by fatpig84

Hit ulti, bloody awesome, however AI needs to be better given it's duration also....Novas need a smack to stop killstealing my targets.... QQ

Haha this made me laugh. But they are a good tag team when it comes to high level survival and defense.

I just think of his ultimate as a pure distraction skill. And a pretty dam good one, especially if you have 5 heavies and 6 ospery running after you.

Edited by Spinner187

You do know they are considering taking off stats off of all the helmets right?