Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant: Enthrall badly bugged.

(PSN)ForNoPurpose

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I've been playing Rev on Switch and have had no issues, not with Enthrall causing problems nor with his actual playstyle, which for me is mostly "Turn on Mesmer Skin and Enthrall targets while occasionally using Reave and Danse to mow things down" and that's worked well enough for me.

I can't even remotely understand these complaints though. Could it stand some improvement? Yeah I can see it needing some tweaks.

But it isn't like he's Vauban who has a kit all overshadowed by Bastille to the point where he might as well not have his 1,2 and sometimes his 4.

Dude my videos clearly show these bugs.

We are not asking for a rework... well im not. I am asking that these quite well documented bugs be addressed and fixed.

Just now, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Dude my videos clearly show these bugs.

Can I get a shorthand version of what the glitch is? Like an actual description of what to look for in the videos (specifically the second one) so I can better understand what you're talking about?

Also my response was more to the people complaining about Revs kit rather than the bugs overall, sorry for that confusion.

On 2019-03-27 at 10:03 AM, PsiWarp said:

These bugs are really annoying, and seeing his contradicting kit exist in this form also hurts.

i feel this way too. it actually hurt to watch both videos and see how much in a poor state due to bugs he is in. only question i have is how could this not have been fixed? the major part of this game are the warframes. you cannot do anything in this game without them so they should receive the most amount of attention when it comes to fixes and balancing.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

Personally I have never cared bout the pillars. enthrall has away been clunky for me and my ttk for standard mobs has always been so quick that I just kill them when they are stunned. I'm sorry that the bugs effect your play style. Personally I feel enthrall should be completely reworked, due to the ability being clunky since the start.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VioletGoblin said:

Personally I have never cared bout the pillars. enthrall has away been clunky for me and my ttk for standard mobs has always been so quick that I just kill them when they are stunned. I'm sorry that the bugs effect your play style. Personally I feel enthrall should be completely reworked, due to the ability being clunky since the start.

Do i even need to explain why "i dont like it so it doesn't need to be fixed" is a really bad arguement?

• Like 1