Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Wolf Bounties: 2 of the 5000XP

(PSN)Inferno_Dog

7 hours ago, (PS4)Inferno_Dog said:

Day Trader: 5000xp : Index Related, not marking as complete

Eximus Executioner: 5000xp: Kill 100 Eximus: Does not reward the XP

The Day Trader is known to be bugged, but should award you the XP.  It seems to be a UI bug.

The Eximus one is a replacement for a challenge that was also bugged.  Did you complete that one and get the XP for it before the switch?  If so, it will not award you additional XP for doing the Eximus challenge.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

The Day Trader is known to be bugged, but should award you the XP.  It seems to be a UI bug.

I did it on PC when it was broken. We got the points just fine. DE has since fixed the display bug - console should get the fix at some point. This also wont give out the points a second time.

2 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

The Eximus one is a replacement for a challenge that was also bugged.  Did you complete that one and get the XP for it before the switch?  If so, it will not award you additional XP for doing the Eximus challenge.

Wrong.

It does not award the XP for Index eventhough it says you've earned it. Checked mine before and after the mission. Already send a ticket to DE.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)stylusmaestro said:

Wrong.

It does not award the XP for Index eventhough it says you've earned it. Checked mine before and after the mission. Already send a ticket to DE.

Others have reported that it has awarded the XP and the UI is simply bugged.  Had you run it previously?  If you really didn't get the XP, then a support ticket is the right way to go.  I hope they can help you.