Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get nightwave for Sabotage missions

AeliosZero

The task was to unlock all 3 caches in 3 sabotage missions. I did this and on the last one after completing the previous 2 it said I unlocked 1/3 caches and then after that it in the nightwave menu it said 0/3 caches!? 

After spending nearly an hour doing these for the xp you can probably understand if I am pissed about this especially since the nightwave week just reset. I could have better spent my time trying to get the fish or do syndicate missions which were the other two types of missions i could have done and now I missed out on all 3. which is 9000 nightwave standing lost. 

Yes, I second this. I did not get credit for finding all 3 hidden supply caches on Naeglar, Eris which is a Hive Sabotage mission. There are only two sabotage missions that are worth running: Naeglar, Eris and Marduk, Void. Both are exceptionally rewarding and both have grown on me a bit. I like to play them and I am good at finding their caches!

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Hive_Sabotage

I really wanted to change it up this time! I ran 3 Marduk missions last time we had this Nightwave challenge. So, I was planning to run 3 Naeglar... No credit on first run (but I did a nice Shell Shock!). So, I ran 3 Marduk missions again... Boooo...