Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different interior for every ship?

69-Guy

When you'll be adding different interiors for each ship? I use the basic one because if i change it the front panel looks the same,the interior looks the same and it's just weird to be in a Scimitar and still be looking basic

The Scimitar, Liset, etc are landing crafts. You go to missions with them. When you are in between missions, you are in the orbiter, which is a much larger thing. Remember how tiny your landing craft looks, when it drops your warframe in the beginning of a mission? No way you could fit all the segments and rooms in them. This is why nothing changes when switching landing crafts.

Here, I found a pic for you of your orbiter, the part in the circle is the Liset.

Tp1W6PY.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
Looks like my link broke

6 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Is this a common joke right now?

That's the 5th thread about this topic in the last couple of days

It's somewhat understandable though. If I try googling answers for this question, can't find anything about this topic. Sure, it's because the question is wrong, but how could OP and the others know they have to read the orbiter's wiki page instead of looking for a reason why Scimitar does not change the ship interior? This info is in the game, but very well hidden.

Just now, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

but how could OP and the others know

opening their eyes and using common sense...to a lesser degree search function but that one fails me currently too...

Every Intro AND Outro you see your frame leave/enter your Landing Craft which barely fits the frame itself. This isn't Marry Poppin's bag nor any Hogwarts expanding spell  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

opening their eyes and using common sense...to a lesser degree search function but that one fails me currently too...

Every Intro AND Outro you see your frame leave/enter your Landing Craft which barely fits the frame itself. This isn't Marry Poppin's bag nor any Hogwarts expanding spell  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it isn't this in Warframe, but it doesn't have to be magic to be bigger on the inside. The TARDIS is the most notable example in science fiction and gives a thorough explanation in universe on how it works.

Edited by Bioness