The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Paracesis (or: The Cluttering)

Mauverine

As someone not very fond of (the swing speed of) heavy blades and non-used weapons cluttering ones inventory, I'd like to be able to to sell the Paracesis. (The Skiajati is okay, I guess, but it still applies to that one and other unsellable stuff too.)

I could see it being intended to be used in some future quest... somwhere after all the things that are already planned. I would not mind, I really do like the quests, the lore and so on and kinda miss them. If this is the case, I hope the quest comes sooner than later 😛

When I'm already at the topic of things cluttering inventories, I just want to give an unhonourable mention to stuff like the Ascaris Negator, warframe helmet doublettes, Juggernaut parts, the damn harmony ribbon, Mask of the Lost one and the Relay strut component blueprint.

i guess you could name it starting with a Z and sort by Alphabetical (why i'm glade the Zenistar is named a sit is so it can sit at the bottom of the list and be ignored) Shame you can't do the same with excalibore dumbra

Edited by AzureTerra

4 hours ago, Wanettedeath said:

I could see it being intended to be used in some future quest... somwhere after all the things that are already planned. I would not mind, I really do like the quests, the lore and so on and kinda miss them. If this is the case, I hope the quest comes sooner than later

"Somewhere after" :clem:

Spoiler

If built right the speed of the paracesis can get fairly decent, but that is me using a beserker build where the weapon gets better after the amount of hits i do. Once had it at 3.5x multiplier with 2000 hits.