Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Where's Prova Vandal At? 301 days missing [Arrived Today 7/19]

Zelmen

Void Trader is Friday again Today. Prova Vandal has been missing from Void Trader. This is now the longest gap between sales now. Get while you still can!

Prova Vandal History
Seen After: 21 Visits ago
7/19/2019? 301
9/21/18 140
5/4/18 140
12/15/17 140
7/28/17 154
2/24/17 98
11/18/16 112
7/29/16 126
3/25/16 245
7/24/15 Release

Surprise vaulting? Response 6/6/19

Hello, Zelmen

Thank you for contacting us! As a player, I also find this very intriguing as well. However, as of now, we have no official information regarding the return of Prova Vandal into Baro Ki'teer's rotational sales, asides from being available on Tennocon 2019. As much as I understand that it is creating a very high demand for the said weapon, currently, I can only ask to remain patient until further notice.

I'm sorry that I am not able to help as of now.

Regards,
[DE]John

Edited by Zelmen
Updated for Visit 7/19/19
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I did some research and found that every single weapon Baro offers (excluding the newly added Ignis Wraith and Prisma Grinlok) has been made available twice since the Prova Vandal has last appeared. In the calendar year of 2019, every single weapon he offers has shown up at least once except for the Prova Vandal. This definitely seems like more than just unlucky randomness for anyone waiting for the weapon. I doubt it's intentional, but given that every other weapon has shown up twice it certainly seems like the Prova Vandal was removed from Baro's inventory altogether. With the exception of the log in bonus weapons, this is the last one I need so I'm really hoping DE looks into this. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Dr Spaghetti 28 said:

this is the last one I need so I'm really hoping DE looks into this. 

Same boat but not sure when it last hit XB1 since we get different sales. This is an extreme gatekeeping of an Item that shouldn't be. What I hate more was I was on a trip that last weekend and missed it.

1 hour ago, Zelmen said:

Same boat but not sure when it last hit XB1 since we get different sales. This is an extreme gatekeeping of an Item that shouldn't be. What I hate more was I was on a trip that last weekend and missed it.

Xbox gets the same rotations as PC, just a few weeks later so I'm basically checking what you guys get every week to see if the Prova is on it's way.

I dug a little further and found that the void trader's history suggests that at least as far as weapons go, Baro's inventory isn't entirely random. The history suggests that every weapon gets a turn in the rotation before there are any repeats. Starting with the Prova Vandal's last appearance:

September 21: Prova Vandal (1), Supra Vandal (1)

October 5: Viper Wraith (1), Prisma Tetra (1)

October 19: Vulkar Wraith (1), Prisma Veritux (1)

November 2: Prisma Skana (1), Prisma Gorgon (1)

November 16: Prisma Angstrum (1), Prisma Grakata (1)

November 30: Prisma Obex (1), Prisma Dual Cleavers (1)

December 14: Prisma Twin Gremlins (1), Quanta Vandal (1)

December 28: Machete Wraith (1), Mara Detron (1)

January 11: Supra Vandal (2), Prisma Tetra (2)

January 25: Viper Wraith (2), Vulkar Wraith (2)

February 8: Prisma Gorgon (2), Prisma Veritux (2)

March 8: Prisma Obex (2), Prisma Dual Cleavers (2)

March 22: Prisma Twin Gremlins (2), Quanta Vandal (2)

April 5: Mara Detron (2), Prisma Grakata (2)

April 19: Machete Wraith (2), Supra Vandal (3)

Every weapon showed up once before any weapon showed up twice. Every weapon (except the Prova Vandal) showed up twice before any showed up 3 times. If that's RNG, that's an extraordinary coincidence. That certainly isn't impossible but given this information, it seems more likely that there's an intended logic set whereupon a weapon isn't supposed to repeat until every other weapon appears once. Unless this is just really improbable randomness, the Supra Vandal's 3rd appearance coming before the Prova Vandal's 2nd seems like an outlier in an otherwise consistent rule set.

• 2 weeks later...

DE, since Friday is void trader I just want to say Prova Vandal will be missing for 224 days as Baro coming this Friday. This is the second longest gap between appearances in void trader deals since its second appearance and its first. 

5/3/2019 224
9/21/18 140
5/4/18 140
12/15/17 140
7/28/17 154
2/24/17 98
11/18/16 112
7/29/16 126
3/25/16 245
7/24/15  
Edited by Zelmen

3 hours ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

You can ask someone who has the Tenno con ticket to get it for you and trade.

Still going to get hit with avg plat price because you can't trade ducats for items. If I wanted to spend plat I can do that right now. This is more that this item has been forgotten.

Welp, this did not age well. I already commented on this a few weeks ago when it did not resurface with the Impact mods like it did last time. It is the only Baro weapon I am missing for MR and it is getting ridiculous now. Here is to waiting another 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

DE, people are now selling this item for over 400-470 plat (if you can even find someone with it still) because it has been so long. If this rolls past this void trader this Friday it will be the longest gap in the history of this item.

Prova Vandal History
Void Trader Date Sold:  
5/16/2019 237
9/21/18 140
5/4/18 140
12/15/17 140
7/28/17 154
2/24/17 98
11/18/16 112
7/29/16 126
3/25/16 245
7/24/15 Release
Edited by Zelmen

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Again, next month is the Baro Tennocon relay where he will have everything.

Again, Players should not be forced to pay real money for something that should be in a proper rotation. Don't force pay to win answers on a game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Again, Players should not be forced to pay real money for something that should be in a proper rotation. Don't force pay to win answers on a game.

It's not pay to win. You could find someone like me to trade prime parts with, I make them duvets. I get the weapon for you and give it to you.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

It's not pay to win. You could find someone like me to trade prime parts with, I make them duvets. I get the weapon for you and give it to you.

• It is pay to win if you have to buy a ticket to get to the relay to use ducats.
  • It is pay to win if you are forcing a Plat trade to get the item.The chance of you finding someone that doesn't want plat for the trade is about as common as that one drop you hear about but still don't have.

Either way this post is that it has been pushed out of rotation and needs to be corrected. By your logic this item will be a once a year item.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

but if you really want it that bad then this is a solution for you.

I say ty for participating in the community. I really am in no rush (By which I would still have to wait 2 months) to get it and so I have no problem making these posts. This is 100% feedback that the rotation is broken and the item is forgotten.

9 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

This is 100% feedback that the rotation is broken and the item is forgotten.

I disagree, just because you think it's broken doesn't mean it is. According to your charts it only appears two to three times a year. It seems about average to me.