Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

limbo taking damage by saturn six fugitive' incendiary bomb in rift

yuzhuQ

As stated in the title, limbo will get hurt in rift by saturn six fugitive' incendiary bomb' direct damage and burning damage.

Apologize if some post this before, there are too many threads here and i think this is a bug, hope it can be fixed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Diavoros said:

AFAIK the only other enemies that can hurt Limbo through the rift are the Stalker, Eidolons and some bosses, so those Saturn Six fugitives hurting Limbo through the rift is BS and should be fixed.

A bunch of enemies from Orb Vallis as well. Seems to be new enemies added in the last year have a high chance of having some ability or just outright not being affected by the rift at all.

I think, at least in the case of the Saturn Six fugitives, it's probably a bug.
I cannot positively confirm this at this time, but I'm pretty sure I got trashed by one of those guys while I was in void mode as my operator.

Of course, that actually happens a fair bit too, with things like knockdowns affecting you in void mode, but I'm willing to chalk some of that up to lag.

1 hour ago, auxy said:

I think, at least in the case of the Saturn Six fugitives, it's probably a bug.
I cannot positively confirm this at this time, but I'm pretty sure I got trashed by one of those guys while I was in void mode as my operator.

Of course, that actually happens a fair bit too, with things like knockdowns affecting you in void mode, but I'm willing to chalk some of that up to lag.

I think I've revived people in void mode with their firebombs everywhere (which deal stupid amounts of damage).

But there are some situations where void mode doesn't protect you, like Telas orbital strike.

2 minutes ago, Dark__Thoughts said:

I think I've revived people in void mode with their firebombs everywhere (which deal stupid amounts of damage).

But there are some situations where void mode doesn't protect you, like Telas orbital strike.

Haha, Kela de Thaym? I always use void mode to ignore her orbital strikes. It definitely works.

It's probably because DE have to exclude damage types from the rift due to old code in how it works. This will likely keep happening until they change it to be like void mode. As I haven't seen that have issues, any I'm aware of at least.

Also @Dark_Thoughts what is likely happening is your frame is actually getting downed. If a frame has an ability active, swapping to operator gives the frame 90% damage reduction instead of immunity, and if the frame 'goes down' or reaches a certain health threshold you get kicked back to it.

Edited by More-L

32 minutes ago, More-L said:

It's probably because DE have to exclude damage types from the rift due to old code in how it works. This will likely keep happening until they change it to be like void mode. As I haven't seen that have issues, any I'm aware of at least.

Also @Dark_Thoughts what is likely happening is your frame is actually getting downed. If a frame has an ability active, swapping to operator gives the frame 90% damage reduction instead of immunity, and if the frame 'goes down' or reaches a certain health threshold you get kicked back to it.

What abilities are we talking about exactly here? How can identify them? Because I never noticed anything but full invulnerability on my frames even while various buffs where running.

24 minutes ago, Dark__Thoughts said:

What abilities are we talking about exactly here? How can identify them? Because I never noticed anything but full invulnerability on my frames even while various buffs where running.

Any ability. If your Warframe has an ability active when you transfer out, it's not fully immune to damage.

This is pretty off-topic for the question, though.