Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Scarfs Be Frame Exclusive

ForumSmurf

Do you guys think we should go down the road of Several Frame exclusive scarfs or should we just make every scarf for everyone. I kind of want to wear the nekkros one on my excaliber.

Bought all of them. I feel so badass wearing them but i just feel it should be for everyone.

Edited by ForumSmurf

which part. Making more exclusive scarfs or to make sure every scarf is not exclusive.

About having exclusive scarves. My bad, seems my response wasn't as clear as I would have liked.

There is nothing wrong with having some options that are tailor made to look its best on a specific frame. But I'd like a lot of more general designs for any frame too.

You wanna cover all the bases eventually, you know?

Personally in my opinion, I'd much rather that if a scarf or any other type of customization only works on one frame, it just come with it. Development time is much better spent on things available to a more broad audience, and it also means you don't have to go spending six times as much to get something for all of your frames.

I got Rhino, Frost Prime, Nyx, Vauban, Trinity, I'm farming Nova and Saryn and my Nekros will be ready in 2 days. And you are telling me, that I should buy 8 different scarves (400Pt) instead of 1-2 (50-100Pt)?

No

NO

HELL NO

It'll be a d*ck move, as stated before.

"Oh, you bought scarf for your Rhino, but you want to use a scarf also on your Frost? Too bad, you need to pay another $5"

I got Rhino, Frost Prime, Nyx, Vauban, Trinity, I'm farming Nova and Saryn and my Nekros will be ready in 2 days. And you are telling me, that I should buy 8 different scarves (400Pt) instead of 1-2 (50-100Pt)?

No

NO

HELL NO

It'll be a d*ck move, as stated before.

"Oh, you bought scarf for your Rhino, but you want to use a scarf also on your Frost? Too bad, you need to pay another $5"

not quite i actually want the opposite. But i guess noone read the post