Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowwing game down

Cwbyfrmhllx

Hi ALL, I JUST WANT TO SAY I LIKE THE GAME AND PLAYING ,BUT MORE STUFF BEING ADDED VS STUFF THE GAME DONT NEED TO SPEED UP COMPUTER.SORRY IM NOT RICH

AND CAN NOT AFFORD A FASTER GAMING COMPUTER. I JUST THINK SOME OF THE UPGRADES HAS AFFECTED MY COMPUTER TO SLOWER AND SLOWER. FUN GAME, BUT SEEMS IT HAS BEEN BORED AFTER SORTIE /SYNDICATE. I DONT SEE WHY THERE IS SO MANY SYNDICATES AND STANDINGS WE GOTTA HAVE IN EACH SECTORS, PLUS MAKES ME NOT WANT TO GO TO ORB VALIS SOLAR  TO SLOW LAGGY. LOVE SOME FEEDBACK I KNOW ITS COMING PROBO PARATYSIS

So your barely comprehendible eyesore of a text is asking DE not to develop the game, because you chose to play the game on a crppy computer. No one else should have their gaming experience enriched, because of YOU and YOUR crppy pc.

Just uninstall and play minesweeper...

frustrated stephen merchant GIF

Just because your PC can't handle the game as it progresses, it doesn't mean the game is at fault. It just means your system is outdate, which I know well since I sit in a similar boat. Only option for me is to gather up some money until I can afford it. Maybe that could work out for you, too.