Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need a challenge.

wyrmwx

Question

Nowadays I rarely play Warframe. It takes no skill and and has no obstacles on your path to easily become OP. I want competition, I want a place where I'll get angry at the game, where my aim matters and where the game will punish me for missing the ability timings.

I tried achieving that - my current setup is the channeling melee build, the Shield Volt build and guns like Dex Furis with the worst ammo efficiency. I absolutely love Conclave but there are 0 people in it and I have to wait for literal 30 minutes before a guy joins for 3 matches and leaves.

Hit me up, what are the hardest, most punishing and frustrating mission types there are?

5 answers to this question

il y a une heure, Xz1nka a dit :

Hit me up, what are the hardest, most punishing and frustrating mission types there are?

The only ones that i know of and that offer a sort of challenge are accidentally doing a sortie with all 4 dragon keys equipped cause nightwave vault act, and the once in a blue moon nightmare Mot. The latter being either fun or unbearable depending on the modifier (ie wouldn't bother with energy drain, but no shields is real fun). 

Il y a 3 heures, Xz1nka a dit :

Nowadays I rarely play Warframe. It takes no skill and and has no obstacles on your path to easily become OP. I want competition, I want a place where I'll get angry at the game, where my aim matters and where the game will punish me for missing the ability timings.

I tried achieving that - my current setup is the channeling melee build, the Shield Volt build and guns like Dex Furis with the worst ammo efficiency. I absolutely love Conclave but there are 0 people in it and I have to wait for literal 30 minutes before a guy joins for 3 matches and leaves.

Host migration fail after 2 hours kuva survival.

Frustration guarantee !😊