Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb Too hard.

Deidre.

I swear...
This boss isn't even challenging, he's annoying.

50% of his ability use will knock you down.
there's two corpus guys that really butter my muffin:
One is a wannabe ninja with dual kamas and keeps judo jumping all over the place and keeps knocking you down/ staggering you;
and there's one guy who spams his ability blocker so powers are useless for CC.
So, you have to mess with a boss while getting knocked down 30 times within a minute. It drives me nuts. Granted, i've done this 30 times...
and 12 times having to abort because my team was so weak, but 18 of those times were successful. I just think a little nerf would be good...
because this makes me not wanna rank that faction, and put my time better use elsewhere.
"Nerf?! what?!!" Chill... maybe slow down the adds? even after destroying their reinforcement beacons, one plops down on the other side of the map, no lie... right after...
Or maybe even lower the bosses health a little, because everyone i meet have bad archwing loadouts?
"Just host a match, look for useful team mates" Done that 5 times... all got aborted... people still had crappy weapons...

Sorry for the rant...
most likely you'll just shut me down anyways, but i wanted to air my troubles with this dang boss.
(FYI i have larkspur, and can take out a leg less than 6 seconds...
So i'm not the deficit. But i've seen some people's guns take out a leg in one second flat...
recommend it if you know it please...)
image wiki GIF 

I think you mean the Profit Taker, which drops the Crisma Toroids...

It's not that bad if you take Chroma and have an ok team with one person CCing all the Corpus Units (like a Slowva or Octavia or something). Recruit for a proper team and try not to pub it if you don't feel confident of pubs.

It's an unpleasant boss fight, to be sure. In my opinion, the Profit Taker might as well just have a constant damage aura with occasional knockdown, since it's easier to just tank damage than try to cleverly avoid it. Even when it's a quick kill, I'm always leaving thinking "thank god that's over." 

Exploiter, on the other hand? Although the dialogue gets repetitive, I enjoy that boss encounter. It's fairly clever, has those nifty cutscenes, and it's low-intensity, high-reward. That's a refreshing contrast to Profit Taker. The downside is that it takes about the same amount of time every time you do it - you can't really optimize it for "speedruns."