Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Online ID Change Implementation and what it means to be on the list of *Games with Known Issues*

(PSN)ArchangelX3Z

Hello and good day, I was seeking to look into changing my PSN Online ID (Finally, my ID was cool to me 10 years ago), and when I browsed the lists of *Games with Known Issues*, Warframe popped up on that list.  Is it known what the issues may be?  I'd prefer to have no issues in Warframe for the time being then changing my ID, but if it's something as small as my current one still being in the game then that is no big deal to me.  I think this topic in general will be good to address for the PS4 community going forward as well, and getting it out there since it is implemented :), thank you and have a great day!  (Apologies if this isn't quit in the right spot, known issues would be a "bug" and there isn't any one category that fits this since it's a PSN profile thing, not Warframe specific).

I havent seen where a ps4 update has given me the ability to switch my ID yet...

But if we do have that option I would love to know about any problems that may come about if I do it.   Just offhand my biggest fear would be losing access to all the accounts of a game I play online like STO, DCUO, or Warframe.

Yeah this kind of needs to be upvoted.  We should probably know exactly what the ramifications are of this.  Losing access to content or having saves corrupted or losing everything, being mr27 with everything unlocked, would be a HUGE PROBLEM.  Unfortunately, people are going to start SQUATTING on names as you can have as many names bound to your account to keep them away from other players or create spoof accounts if they are willing to pay 5 bucks per account after the first free one.  Being delayed in being able to pick a proper name could be problematic for some players so knowing what and why the game is listed with "KNOWN ISSUES" is kind of generic.  Like what are the known issues?  What are we losing?  Playstation could have at least listed the known issues with the titles in that list, it is a small list of titles.

• 2 weeks later...