Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us use region chat while waiting for a match

Gentleman_Bird

I've never had to wait that long to get a match, but it would be amazing if we could queue for conclave and keep using our orbiter stations while the game looks for a match, or even better, give us a match/server browser so we can see players playing on any region at any time and decide to join them if we feel comfortable with our ping to them or straight up avoid those few specific servers on which the experience isn't as good as in others.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

I've never had to wait that long to get a match, but it would be amazing if we could queue for conclave and keep using our orbiter stations while the game looks for a match, or even better, give us a match/server browser so we can see players playing on any region at any time and decide to join them if we feel comfortable with our ping to them or straight up avoid those few specific servers on which the experience isn't as good as in others.

Yes, that would be better. And I was just trying to do a team vs. team match for the daily challenges. Took forever and it still ended up being a 1v1 for the whole match.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-12 at 5:51 PM, Stormdragon said:

Yes.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-13 at 12:51 AM, Stormdragon said:

That or play some minigame in the lobby as suggested before. Literally anything that doesn't just make you sit there twiddling your thumbs is better than the status quo,

• Like 1