Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed Host Migrations Are Unacceptable

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

Do me a favor DE.

1. Play your game. Go spend an hour doing an arbitration. Not even a long time considering that one of the previous nightwave challenges told players to spend an hour in survival. But I dont want you to do survival,
  2. I want you guys to play Defection. Suffer through this game mode you introduced that nobody likes. Rather play Lunaro than Defection, kudos.
  3. After you're done with your mission, let me host migrate you so you can feel as if you wasted your time.

This situation is all too common for your game and hardly acceptable.

• Like 3

Wow... someone is salty...
You know, you really had a point. Host migrations aren't great. I said you had a point. You had to phrase your post in a hostile manner. That's why all your credibility went down the drain.
Why couldn't you write proper feedback? What went wrong?

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You know, you really had a point. Host migrations aren't great. I said you had a point. You had to phrase your post in a hostile manner. That's why all your credibility went down the drain.

Maybe spend some of your time having your matches ruined by host migration and the other assload of technical difficulties the game nearly constantly throws at the player to hinder progress. People supposedly play games to have fun, and there's no fun involved in losing progress time after time because of issues that should at least have been minorly mended after such a long time. At times, playing this game is more of a frustration than a pleasure (actually, the pleasure is almost unnoticeable, but for the sake of not triggering anyone, I'll consider it something that exists), and, as the name implies, frustration is frustrating. I've had several times where I'd just sit in front of the computer, put my hand on my face and say "yeah, I'm done with this S#&$ for today, I can't handle it"; my most recent one is a single day in which I was forced to exit five missions due to the game's bugs.

People can only be nice for so long. Sometimes it takes hostility to show the importance of a situation, because just not being affected about something at all shows more that they just don't really care about it in the end.

10 minutes ago, Basalto said:

Maybe spend some of your time having your matches ruined by host migration and the other assload of technical difficulties the game nearly constantly throws at the player to hinder progress.

And again you come at me with just hostility.
You fail to make a point if you keep doing that.

2 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

And again you come at me with just hostility.
You fail to make a point if you keep doing that.

Dude, it's not even remotely hostile. If you're going to play that game with me, I can do it too: stop crying about hostility at literally every corner because someone didn't say "sir" when talking to you. At this point, it feels like you're just dwelling on that to avoid having to actually explain your point of view to someone else, and it just looks ridiculously whiny. Are you twelve or something?

On 2019-04-13 at 6:25 PM, Basalto said:

People can only be nice for so long

I just add these forums posters to ignore every time they say something silly. Rather than address the subject, they like to find something to distract from the conversation.

Ignore and move on. 

And

On 2019-04-13 at 6:25 PM, Basalto said:

my most recent one is a single day in which I was forced to exit five missions due to the game's bugs.

This scenario just happens way too much in Warframe. The bugs are excessive and the devs need to sell outside assistance for the problems that can't solve in house. 

Look at the waypoint system for example. Can barely navigate you to extraction.

On 2019-04-13 at 2:27 PM, WhiteMarker said:

A point is a point.Having to avoid hurting feelings has nothing to do with the validity of the argument. If you don't like people expressing hostility crawl back under the bed. Personally I'm sick of the host migration complaint. WF is a pretty easy game in general and if you absolutely don't want to play alone make some friends or join a clan. Other than that the community is a bit tedious to play with which is why I play solo 99.8 % of the time and you know what--almost no host migration problems. Easy peasy.

When a host migration failed, they should keep the loot. Heck, even Anthem allows players to keep their loot and progress if they got disconnected. To prevent abuse they should make it that you have to complete a mission to get the previous mission’s rewards.