Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low drop chances on essential resources needs to stop.

Mrevasivepants

Just now, IceFire909 said:

What would be great is if they did with toroids what they did with the gravimag modules. let you purchase the toroids from little duck. that way you can farm exploiter/profit taker to buy the lesser toroids.

or a blueprint to break down the big boy toroids to the little trio

Indeed. A more reliable way to get these rare, yet essential, resources would be great.

19 minutes ago, Mrevasivepants said:

Fast but unreliable as well, you do know toroids aren't the only thing that are rewarded in it right? And often you'll get the toroid you don't need.

Also I don't use that technique because I'm not someone who lets everyone else do the dirty work while you go out, do something else entirely, and still get the prize due to someone else's work.

It's called co-operating. At most only a single player is required to do the actual missions objective and the rest of you can kill enemies to farm the resources. I'm not sure if you're aware, but that players doing the objective can also pick up the loot from the enemies. You may think that I'm part of the minority get lucky with everything, but I think you're part of the player base that is terribly bad at the game, already clearly indicated by the fact that you are farming resources with Mesa.

Edited by Wyrmius_Prime

2 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

It's called co-operating. At most only a single player is required to do the actual missions objective and the rest of you can kill enemies to farm the resources. I'm not sure if you're aware, but that players doing the objective can also pick up the loot from the enemies. You may think that I'm part of the minority get lucky with everything, but I think you're part of the player base that is terribly bad at the game, already clearly indicated by the fact that you are farming resources with Mesa.

Yes. A level mastery rank 25 that plays the game for 6 years is considered terrible at the game... just because he's farming with Mesa.

Pull your head out of your ass man, you really think I'm oblivious to the fact that Hydroid, nekros, and now Gara are farming frames? I'm playing Mesa because it makes the whole thing less tedious by actually playing something I like. 

I'm guessing you're ok with people also sitting on the side and waiting to collect the drops of things you do all on your own and they're just sitting afk, such as:
Eidolons;
Survival;
Kuva Collecting;
Sorties;

etc,

There's so many things wrong about your behaviour towards me that I could point out... and so I will.

The fact that you call me bad and shield yourself in your pride of collecting everything at the speed of a politician going through a minority district only showcases how single minded you are and spoiled by lady luck.

While you do offer what I can barely name "Constructive Criticism", you are being rude and not even bothering getting out of your PoV and try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. One has to wonder if you actually have friends in Warframe that you interact with and give you their own feedback of the game instead of just randomly inviting you to a game and ask you if you wanna join "X" in which its something so mildly offered almost to the point that it resembles a corporate offer.

As I said, if you wanna put your input, do it, but consider all perspectives which so far you aren't. Adding salt to someone's wound doesn't make them feel better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrevasivepants said:

As I stated however, my problem weren't just the fact that they were not dropping as I stated, it was that they were not spawning in the first place

Sounds like one of Warframes more long standing bugs in my opinion. Wish I could tell you keep trying it'll get better, but I can't. The bugs are the only thing that are consistent in this game. Its almost left up to chance if enemies will spawn properly in missions. 

I too farming toroid have had enemies stop spawning, and just turned off the game in frustration. Then I'd come back later and they be spawning. It's rather silly and discouraging.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Sounds like one of Warframes more long standing bugs in my opinion. Wish I could tell you keep trying it'll get better, but I can't. The bugs are the only thing that are consistent in this game. Its almost left up to chance if enemies will spawn properly in missions. 

I too farming toroid have had enemies stop spawning, and just turned off the game in frustration. Then I'd come back later and they be spawning. It's rather silly and discouraging.

It quite is, I finally, after a total time of 3 hours, managed to get 1 sola toroid that I needed for crafting baruuk, but if I ever have to farm a single toroid again it'll be the day I quit the game for good.

And with that I unlocked all of Fortuna's content.