Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murder Sergeant

-LindaVinda-

I have an idea how to improve the mission of killing a sergeant.

When entering the game, a random location is launched. Each location has its own conditions. For example:

1) A corps labyrinth in which you need to escape from a sergeant.

2) The place where you need to escape to the exit. In this place the scene of the battle of the sergeant with the wolf will take place.

3) The place of the arena, where an invulnerable sergeant will fight with us.

And there will be more than 9 such locations. Locations will have their own difficulty levels. Difficulty levels will depend on the rank of the player. For example: The first 5 locations for players of rank 7. 5-10 locations for rank 12. 

How do you like my idea?

UEnU9z_z1CA.jpg

6 minutes ago, -LindaVinda- said:

And there will be more than 9 such locations. Locations will have their own difficulty levels. Difficulty levels will depend on the rank of the player. For example: The first 5 locations for players of rank 7. 5-10 locations for rank 12. 

What rank are you talking about? Mastery?

I see no reason why this suggestion should be considered. What are you hoping to achieve with it? Personally, I do not think your ideas would be fun. Others might disagree of course.

44 минуты назад, -LindaVinda- сказал:

A corps labyrinth in which you need to escape from a sergeant.

Sargeant dies to an insult, why run from him? 

The place where you need to escape to the exit. In this place the scene of the battle of the sergeant with the wolf will take place.

If Sarge actually makes it to the wolf - he dies by the Wolf. (Yay, we don't have to do anything). But where are we in this equation, whats the point and why do we have Wolf as an ally/neutral character?

The place of the arena, where an invulnerable sergeant will fight with us.

Why? I'm missing a point of the purpose of the fight, how can he be defeated?

To answer your last question: you'd have to expand on all the points you mentioned, there is nothing to say apart from "meh".

This thread is posted at least a second time, hasn't even been updated and severely lacks context. If putting spotlight on a mediocre boss was your plan, it shouldn't have been posted in "Off Topic".

P.S.: This is a troll topic, isn't it?

9 hours ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Sargeant dies to an insult, why run from him? 

If Sarge actually makes it to the wolf - he dies by the Wolf. (Yay, we don't have to do anything). But where are we in this equation, whats the point and why do we have Wolf as an ally/neutral character?

Why? I'm missing a point of the purpose of the fight, how can he be defeated?

To answer your last question: you'd have to expand on all the points you mentioned, there is nothing to say apart from "meh".

This thread is posted at least a second time, hasn't even been updated and severely lacks context. If putting spotlight on a mediocre boss was your plan, it shouldn't have been posted in "Off Topic".

P.S.: This is a troll topic, isn't it?

There is no trolling